Recent posts

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 12:06:50 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 11:06:57 PMThe 'saucer ship' in A:CM was the round pilot chamber and chair.  Flying in space.  Going pew pew. At a Derelict flying backwards.

I played it through once at launch, before promptly moving into multiplayer...so my memory of that one is hazy at best... 🤣

Most fortunate.
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 11:06:57 PMThe 'saucer ship' in A:CM was the round pilot chamber and chair.  Flying in space.  Going pew pew. At a Derelict flying backwards.

I played it through once at launch, before promptly moving into multiplayer...so my memory of that one is hazy at best... 🤣
Recreational Area / Re: Last TV Show You Watched
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:38:23 PM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 10:30:14 PM3 Body Problem - Episode 1. Hmmm. Not sure about this one. Should I persist?

I liked it.

Spoiler
Which means it'll probably be the one thing you won't.
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by The Cruentus - Yesterday at 11:25:00 PM
Hollis I think the character was.
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:23:58 PM
Last post by The Cruentus - Yesterday at 11:20:48 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 11:18:00 PMFacehuggers don't even need to make physical contact anymore.  They just projectile-jizz in the host's general direction and that does the trick.  It's a drive-by impregnation.

In the comic defiance I think? A character is simply hit in the lip by a facehugger and it later turns out she was infected. While SM said otherwise on the cause, I think the comic was implying that being hit in the lip is what caused it.
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:18:00 PM
Facehuggers don't even need to make physical contact anymore.  They just projectile-jizz in the host's general direction and that does the trick.  It's a drive-by impregnation.
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Yesterday at 11:16:01 PM
I really can't see them showing much of the things folks have concerns about in the trailers. They're framed as twists and surprises in the film.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed