Isabelle Featurette!!!

Started by Bear Grylls, Apr 20, 2010, 04:15:44 PM

Author
Isabelle Featurette!!! (Read 13,603 times)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Cool video.
Alice Braga fits in this film. Good choice for the role of Isabelle.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 20, 2010, 06:34:07 PM
Quote from: jaztermareal on Apr 20, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
dont hear the
Spoiler
'shes an alien'
[close]
winers anymore  :)
SPOILER and I  agree.

its not a spoiler if it isnt in the film. im gonna un-spoiler it

Mutha_Brucka

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 20, 2010, 04:17:30 PM
0:44 WTF?

Also, cute actress :P

Spoiler
Yeah it does look like she is about to cap herself. But looking at the gun, it appears to be empty. This could possibly be when the Pred dogs are about to get her before they are called away?
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: jaztermareal on Apr 20, 2010, 06:43:39 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 20, 2010, 06:34:07 PM
Quote from: jaztermareal on Apr 20, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
dont hear the
Spoiler
'shes an alien'
[close]
winers anymore  :)
SPOILER and I  agree.

its not a spoiler if it isnt in the film. im gonna un-spoiler it
I thought she still is ???  or was it in alternate ending ???

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's on the very last pages of the script. They only say that
Spoiler
something alien moves under her
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 20, 2010, 06:57:30 PM
It's on the very last pages of the script. They only say that
Spoiler
something alien moves under her
[close]
Oh Fair enough

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Good video. I'm liking her character.

Requiem28

Requiem28

i'm surprised that Rodriguez didn't say or tease anything about her "seceret side".  maybe it's not true then.

anyway, i wish they showed new footage from the film in the Royce and Edwin featurette, like they did in Isabelle's.  can't wait for Cuchillo's!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

*wondering what to use for new avvy and sig*

Firestorm

Firestorm

Looks like she could be an interesting character.

I defo like how they aren't revealing anything to heavy with the media, no spoilers etc, even tho i am dying for info i know i will appreciate the flick more if i don't know too much.

I cna only imagine what was about to happen to her at 44 seconds for her to prepare to do blow her own head off.

Leumas

Leumas

The more features there are, the more lame this movie looks. It is cliche over cliche over cliche...

The dialogues just seem to be there for the sake of having dialogues. If you have nothing to say or stupid one liners that no real human being would ever say just shut up and do not distract us from the movie with unnecessary dialogues. I want to watch a movie, not listent to a movie.

John McTiernan said in the Predator audio comentary: "A movie is more like a piece of music than a registration of a theater performance, it has nothing to do with that. I watch the actors, I try to find the right mood and feeling to every scene. I actualy never listen to the content of the dialogues but just watch the action unfold before me and play with that."

I can only follow his judgment on this one. Amen.

What a bullshit.

I thought she delivered the lines very well.
Just 2 scenes and already a judgement....wow!
Cut and paste a scene from the original Predator without seeing it (the original and you would say the same.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Leumas on Apr 20, 2010, 08:58:38 PM
The more features there are, the more lame this movie looks. It is cliche over cliche over cliche...

The dialogues just seem to be there for the sake of having dialogues. If you have nothing to say or stupid one liners that no real human being would ever say just shut up and do not distract us from the movie with unnecessary dialogues. I want to watch a movie, not listent to a movie.

John McTiernan said in the Predator audio comentary: "A movie is more like a piece of music than a registration of a theater performance, it has nothing to do with that. I watch the actors, I try to find the right mood and feeling to every scene. I actualy never listen to the content of the dialogues but just watch the action unfold before me and play with that."

What are you like six years old or something.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Doomofman

Doomofman

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed