Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 85,429 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I was somewhat the same. I became a fan of the movies at 4. Then it wasn't until I was 14 that I started getting into everything on the two franchises.

Dachande

Dachande

Cprl Hicks promised me lots of money and women.... neither of which i've received yet....

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Dachande on May 31, 2010, 12:59:53 AM
Cprl Hicks promised me lots of money and women.... neither of which i've received yet....
LOL! That's just messed up. :D

I join the forum because I felt like it.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Well if I am honest I was drunk.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 31, 2010, 07:40:49 PM
LOL! Really?

VEF214

VEF214

For AVP3, what a dissapointment I must say.

D-CUTZ

D-CUTZ

LIKE predators and felt like it!!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: MacGruber on May 31, 2010, 08:35:25 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 31, 2010, 07:40:49 PM
LOL! Really?
Yer that is why I used to have a generic name and awful avatar untill I made my internet self cool again.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Whoa that's a funny way to join a forum. :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer tell me about it. :P :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What were they the first time?

War Wager

War Wager

Lookin' for info on AvP:R.

And boredom I guess...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Info on AvP:R was led me to here, ironically, after the film came out.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Well I really joined out of lonlyness. It all started one day in 07, i just finished watching aliens for like 4000th time in my life, and i finished reading earth hive. And well I was home alone, checked to see if my friend could hang out, they couldn't. Which wasn't shocking, i've always had friend that were busy with work and stuff, not because they didn't want to hang out, i was always a big party animal. anyways though i felt alone and little sad, but i had aliens on the brain and i needed to talk to some people, so google searched alien forum and i found this place. Chill out for a bit, then i went inactive as my life picked up again.

Now though i'm stuck in the same boat again. I've always had a lonely life, and it bugs me, although at school i have friends upon friends but still, i tend to keep people arms length away except for a select few. Also where I live now is 15 miles out of town and I need to share my car with my dad so he can even get to work. Also my roomate Jason his always working too, so I'm normally home alone with my dog. Its not much of a life anymore, but I try to make the best of it. Everysince I was young, I've been alone, my grandma would take me away from my mom, when i slept with her as child and sat me on the dinning room table alone. Also whenever I truely needed people they tend to never be there,(Like ending up in the ER) except for my mom and now she's like 989 miles away so yeah. So I have never really had anyone be there for me, even in my worse of times, even in times where i was near death. I've grown up how to do things myself and take care of myself but frankly i can't stand the emptiness anymore, between this FORUM and my RPG site, you guys are the only real ones I socialize with, I'm literally stuck at home, not because I want to but because I have no other choice.

This trapped life has lead me to take up writing and reading, and web surfing. For there's really nothing else I can do here besides work out. Which I do as well. I tell you it really sucks to give your key to your dad to get to work because his car is wrecked. So yeah that's why I'm hear because I need to talk to sombody even if its on the net. Its better then talking to my dog or my sheep and other farm animals.

SpaceMarines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed