Darklarik

Darklarik

I joined for the lulz

Terx2

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 19, 2012, 05:37:18 AM
I joined because facebook sucks :P

Awesome reason. :laugh:  It's the same reason I joined.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 20, 2012, 01:38:36 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 19, 2012, 05:37:18 AM
I joined because facebook sucks :P

Awesome reason. :laugh:  It's the same reason I joined.

8) Glad I'm not the only one the dislikes facebook ;) ;D

lozzy.94

lozzy.94

I joined because knowing that there are people who also have no lives makes me feel better about myself.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Then you most definitely joined for the wrong reasons.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: lozzy.94 on Jun 20, 2012, 04:34:08 PM
I joined because knowing that there are people who also have no lives makes me feel better about myself.

XenomorphH2S

XenomorphH2S

Honestly, I joined because I don't have much to do. Watching films is one of my hobbies and I like discussing them. I'm at home 99% of the time due to a rare genetic cancer gene defect I have (Von Hippel Lindau) so I try to find things to occupy my time. Sci Fi films take my mind to a better place than what reality has to offer me. That's why I'm here.

Also, my gf's eyes tend to glaze over at the mention of Alien or Predator...figured here my views might at least be heard..or read, lol.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome to the site, I really hope that you find it to your liking!

Also, I wish you the very best of luck with your gene defect.

Alien³

Alien³

I joined back in 2007 because...

My mum had taped Alien 3 for me when I was 4. Then I saw predator 2 when I was approx 5. After that when i as around 7/8 I rented out the first three alien films fom my local video store and watched them all.
I saw predator 1 on t.v a few years later. During all this buying the figures etc.
I'm a mazzive finatic of both fanchises cant live without them.

I just needed to home in my love of these films.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Because I liked predators and wanted to discuss them with others. Now I could really care less about that series (I'm much more of an alien fan) but whatever.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am here for shits and giggles now

Vepariga

Vepariga

Because I'm an Alien fan,during my lurking I read some threads and had some good laughs and thought,I need to sign up. Thus here I am.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Uh.. lets see, I joined because I used to look around at all the information on the site, then I figured I could discuss the films with other fans on the forum. So I joined and here I am now.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

I joined because i have been a predator and alien fan since i was 4, and also because no one else wants to talk to me about predator so i have a heap of people to talk to about it, and also because i hate other social sites like facebook and twitter, they are just so boring, so thats why i joined, mostly because i am a predator and alien fan :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed