Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 86,065 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2013, 03:19:47 AM
Quote from: Dark Blade Hunter on Apr 15, 2013, 01:18:22 AM
Hi i'm new around hear, I joined because I literaly seem to be the only person where I live who knows the movie PREDATOR.

What, in your home or on your entire street block? :P

His planet, I presume.

To put it bluntly, Earth people scare me.

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

Predator was an awsome action movie, and Alien was a master piece to me. I really wish people around me new them instead they only know predators or prometheus, uh I hate them!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Dark Blade Hunter on Apr 15, 2013, 01:57:42 AM
I've liked Predator and its sequel sence I saw them in theaters, I read the predator comics, and the crossover comics AVP, I came hear to talk to others just as passionate as me about them, i hope I came to the right place.

You came to the right place :)

Quote from: Dark Blade Hunter on Apr 15, 2013, 12:29:33 PM
Predator was an awsome action movie, and Alien was a master piece to me. I really wish people around me new them instead they only know predators or prometheus, uh I hate them!

Don't hate them because they are the ones missing out. Also did you say you hate Predators and Prometheus? or you hate the people who haven't seen the originals just the reboots?

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

I can stand it people that assume when some movie comes out they think its an original idea, I see this mostly with teens. I cant count how many people think iron man is just a movie, hello people its based on a comic!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dark Blade Hunter on Apr 16, 2013, 02:04:24 PM
I can stand it people that assume when some movie comes out they think its an original idea, I see this mostly with teens. I cant count how many people think iron man is just a movie, hello people its based on a comic!
wut... Predator was one thing, but Iron Man too?!

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

[[/quote]wut... Predator was one thing, but Iron Man too?!
Predator was an awesome movie I wish it got the respect it deserves, no one knows about it now in days unless some stupid comedy tries to spoof it, or teenagers makeing fun of Arnold's line "run! go get to the chopper!".

Master Chief

Master Chief

Predator is a household name.

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

Predator should be reveared as a classic "in my opinion".  I really wish the younger generation showed some respect to things like Predator and Alien, these two movies are better than the garbage teens call intertainement today.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Give it time. They all grow up eventually.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Some of them at least...

CC

CC

I was researching Prometheus 2 came across your web site. No one likes discussing the alien/predator movies with me. No One will watch Aliens with me I know it so well I quote all through out the movie  :-[

First Blood

First Blood

Stop quoting the movie and maybe people will watch it with you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: CC on Apr 27, 2013, 05:22:51 PM
I was researching Prometheus 2 came across your web site. No one likes discussing the alien/predator movies with me. No One will watch Aliens with me I know it so well I quote all through out the movie  :-[

Better still, and I'm betting this is a legitimate issue, stop speaking throughout movies period.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: CC on Apr 27, 2013, 05:22:51 PM

A good idea is to not talk during movies (Unless it is necessary) because it breaks focus and generally annoys people. Well at least you can discuss all things alien and predator here :)

BR1XER

BR1XER

Why did I join? Heck, I wasn't even interested in the Alien/Predator franchises until less than a year ago.

Well, some member on another forum which I was on was obsessed with the AvP franchise. I'm saying that as in he kept complaining how everyone thought xenomorphs were puny and that predators were protagonists. It was extremely amusing watching him ramble on amidst a thread for casual discussions.  :P Prior to meeting him, the only film I had seen involving the franchises was AvPR, which discouraged me for the while. Yet I gave the two series another chance by watching Ali3n and Predator, which turned out to be awesome. The habit of finishing the rest of the movies continues even now, and this forum seems like an ideal community to hang out with. Plus, I was looking for a place to find other PS3 players for such games like AvP (2010) and A:CM, so you can pretty much tell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed