New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,305,452 times)

Coolertonic7

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 02, 2024, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: Coolertonic7 on May 02, 2024, 12:38:31 AMHi, I'm coolertonic7 and i have been a fan of the alien and predator franchise since I was child. I really appreciate a majority of the movies in the franchise except for The Predator.
I have finally decided to join after months of reading different threads, because i really want to share my thoughts about the franchise. :D

Welcome! We always appreciate a lurker coming out of the shadows. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Thank you!

sollekram

Hi my name is Mark, im a big fan of the Alien movies especially the Alien 1979 by Ridley Scott and the Aliens by James Cameron.
Prometheus was a good movie i liked some of the concepts shown there.
I also like the predator original Movie.

Glad i found that forum!

ender 2229

Hello Monsters  :) im glad to be here, peace and get away from her you bitch  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Welcome @sollekram and @ender 2229. Pleasure to have you both join us.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard to all of the new recruits!  Hope you enjoy the site.

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

unearthlybeing

I'm Luke, new here but love both franchises.  Nice to meet everyone

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: unearthlybeing on May 15, 2024, 01:27:12 AMI'm Luke, new here but love both franchises.  Nice to meet everyone

Hi, Luke, I am your father

Fulfected

Fulfected

Greetings.

I made this account over a month ago, but I haven't posted yet, so I guess I'm new in that sense.

I was a big fan of both franchises while growing up, and were a big part of my teenage years. I fell off after Requiem, and fell back in after being recently introduced to the Alien tabletop RPG.

Spoiler
My username is an portmanteau of a recent development in Alien canon that I find interesting
[close]

gold

gold

I have been a member for a while but never filled this part in. Sorry about that.

I'm a huge Alien and Aliens fan. Saw them in the cinema back in the 80's and 90's. (Also GB). Currently working on a Colonial Marine outfit for Airsoft. Love the Snow Wolf M41 airsoft that I use for skirmishes. I'd recommend it to any Aliens fan!

I also have every comic and most data books; ACMTM, All roleplaying rulebooks Core, WY, CM, the Bug Hunt book, etc). I have particular love for the last chapters of the ACMTM which led me to believe that Bishop in Aliens (341-B) was evil afterall.

Big secret: I also love the A:CM game :) (well TemplarGFX modded version on PC) Especially using a VR headset!

Immortan Jonesy

Hi and welcome everyone

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Fulfected on May 17, 2024, 08:09:45 AMGreetings.

I made this account over a month ago, but I haven't posted yet, so I guess I'm new in that sense.

I was a big fan of both franchises while growing up, and were a big part of my teenage years. I fell off after Requiem, and fell back in after being recently introduced to the Alien tabletop RPG.

Spoiler
My username is an portmanteau of a recent development in Alien canon that I find interesting
[close]

Welcome! I'm assuming Fulfremen is in there! Always nice to see other appreciators of the RPG in here.  ;D

Quote from: gold on May 18, 2024, 12:13:53 AMI'm a huge Alien and Aliens fan. Saw them in the cinema back in the 80's and 90's. (Also GB). Currently working on a Colonial Marine outfit for Airsoft. Love the Snow Wolf M41 airsoft that I use for skirmishes. I'd recommend it to any Aliens fan!

Welcome Gold! Always love to see some airsofters in here. I used to go regularly but over the last few years I've not really been. The group I used to go with kind of fell apart/moved away/got divorced so I've not really been as I always found it a social sport and it's just not the same without mates. I've got a Snow Wolf PR that I had gutted and reworked by a technie too. Was great! Did stop firing last time I used it though and haven't taken it back to get looked at yet.  :'(

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Fulfected on May 17, 2024, 08:09:45 AMGreetings.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Funnily enough, that's the name I gave to the Fulfremmen image on Xenopedia!
[close]

Fulfected

Fulfected

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I don't wish to clog up the introduction thread with my own posts, so I'll try this my last post on this particular topic.

QuoteAlways nice to see other appreciators of the RPG in here.
I'd first like to congratulate you on becoming part of Alien canon via the RPG, and thank you for doing everything you do for this site.

I had a lot of catching up to do with all the films and content that had been released post Requiem, and I still can't get over how you were able to interview Ridley Scott himself.

Spoiler
Funnily enough, that's the name I gave to the Fulfremmen image on Xenopedia!
[close]
Spoiler
To be honest, that's where I got the name from. I found out last year that the RPG existed, and utterly devoured the initial sourcebook and subsequently released material, and that image of the Fulfremmen from Heart of Darkness is hauntingly beautiful. I think that the Perfected are an interesting addition to canon, and for me, rekindled the terrified awe that many of us feel for the original Xenomorph.

[close]

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Fulfected on Today at 11:21:16 AMI'd first like to congratulate you on becoming part of Alien canon via the RPG, and thank you for doing everything you do for this site.

I had a lot of catching up to do with all the films and content that had been released post Requiem, and I still can't get over how you were able to interview Ridley Scott himself.

Thanks, I very much appreciate that! I had the fortunate to be able to assist on that project and several of the books and it's been a great honor to actually have things named after me in this world.

I still can't believe I got to chat to Ridley. That is simultaneously one of the coolest things I've ever got to do, but also one of my biggest regrets, as I will always feel I wasted that opportunity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed