Twin Peaks revival

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 03, 2014, 11:59:15 PM

Author
Twin Peaks revival (Read 14,634 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This Friday, two identical tweets were posted by the creators of the series, director David Lynch and Mark Frost.

http://tvline.com/2014/10/03/twin-peaks-reboot-david-lynch-new-series/

Eva

orchidal

orchidal

Cannot waited

Immortan Jonesy

Blacklabel

...downloading the tv show now.. time to see it in full. :P

Cvalda

Nothing will come of this :P

orchidal

orchidal

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 04, 2014, 01:37:25 AM

Would like to see a film rather than a series: Dale Cooper returning to Twin Peaks on a brand new case ...within his dreams and nightmares

Cvalda

Fire Walk With Me is the perfect end to the series. There is nothing new needed.

Aspie

sounds like a boob job

orchidal

orchidal

TBH Twin Peaks is far from my favorite Lynch material, but I need more Lynch; if this is the only way to get it, so be it. Just hoping it's a film, not a series.

Cvalda

Be careful what you wish for. It could go the Oshii route...

KiramidHead

I'd prefer a Deadly Premonition movie.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 04, 2014, 01:37:25 AM

Well, the series was released recently in Blu-Ray, so maybe the sales success has something to do  :P

orchidal

orchidal

Agent Cooper will have to come to terms with his inner Ronnie Rocket

Eva

Eva

This is really... intriguing, to say the least.

I've watched the newly recorded interviews and the cozy conversation they taped between David Lynch, Kyle Maclachlan and Madchen Amick for the blu-ray release. It surely gave the impression that whatever bad blood that may have existed between David and Kyle after Twin Peaks wrapped up back in the 90s, is long gone. They obviously had fun refreshing all the fond memories of making Twin Peaks.

I'd suspect they could investigate what happened to Cooper in the Black Lodge and funnily enough - the original series depicted him still trapped there when he was about the same age as Kyle is now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed