Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,166 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes (the third film)

Actually thought it was better than the second. Bigger budget, better cinematography, and better monster suit than the 2nd film. Was good to see Doug Bradley and Lance Henriksen in another sleazy horror sequel after Hellraiser: Hellworld.

Wysps

Wysps

Baby Oopsie, which is a part of the Demonic Toys family.  I too am a fan of sleazy horror sequels.

Huggs

Huggs

The Thing (5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

Eccleston shot all his scenes in like two days, didn't he? :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

King Arthur Legend of the Sword (2.5/5)

I wasn't expecting much so maybe that's why I didn't mind it. Had some cool action sequences, definitely a popcorn kinda flick.

Prez

Prez

Finch
Surprisingly good. At first I got vibes of Cast Away (simply because of the Tom Hanks connection) but then again this takes an interesting turn.

Stitch

Stitch

The Medium on Shudder.

Pseudo documentary about a Thai shaman and her interactions with her family. It's produced by the director of The Wailing, and I'd say it's probably as good. Gets seriously dark at some points.

Son, also on Shudder.

Interesting premise, but didn't do all it could with some if the ideas. Some scenes are very predictable. My girlfriend got bored. Not a great film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Addams Family

"Ooooh, you've done this before." :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Gorrila Interrupted + How not to make a movie

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Last Night in Soho

Between this and Malignant, giallos are having quite a good year.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Is McKenzie's accent as hysterically awful as it sounds in the trailers?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 09, 2021, 06:52:48 PM
Last Night in Soho

Between this and Malignant, giallos are having quite a good year.

Will be definitely checking this out!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 09, 2021, 08:50:01 PM
Is McKenzie's accent as hysterically awful as it sounds in the trailers?

I'm not great with specific regional UK accents, but it did sound a bit weird. I kind of stopped noticing it after a while.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I live in the UK, and it didn't sound like any UK accent I've ever heard :laugh:

American Made

Say what you like about Tom Cruise, he makes some good movies. Really enjoyed this. Any film about the kind of insane shit the CIA have historically got up to is almost always worth a watch.

Kradan

Kradan

Batman v Superman Extended Cut

Ok, so the whole point of "Martha" moment  is that Batman realises that Superman is as much of a  human as he is 'cause Superman has a mother too, right ? So the fact that Superman has a mother is supposed to be a revelation to Batman, right ? Like, the thought of that hasn't even crossed his mind ? But couple of minutes ago, while he was dragging Supes' body across the floor, he said: "I bet your parents taught you were sent here for a reason". Parents ?  What ? You mean, like mom and dad ? What ?

I like the movie but there're several moments where I'm scratching my head going "Huh?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed