Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,261 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

MouseHunt

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Dracula (1931)
A Classic. You can tell it was adapted from the stage, but its still great

The Ghoul (2017)
A Just plain weird British Thriller

Brawl in Cell Block 99
Holy Crap that was Brutal. I expected one kind of prison film, the it just turned

Terrifier
Now this is pure Grindhouse and brilliant

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

American Psycho

"Do you like Phil Collins?" :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Zeroville (2019)
Wasn't great but there's some beauty to it.
For the most part it's about a guy's passion for movies.

Ready Or Not (2019)
Decent horror with a bit of comedy. Better than I expected.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 26, 2019, 06:22:44 PM
American Psycho

"Do you like Phil Collins?" :laugh:

His music talks are great.
And the reaction when his colleague has a better looking business card.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to return some video tapes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I tried reading the novel it's based upon once, but it was so f*cked I couldn't get on with it. Not sure I even made it halfway.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2019, 08:58:43 PM
I tried reading the novel it's based upon once, but it was so f*cked I couldn't get on with it. Not sure I even made it halfway.

The insistence on describing the clothes of every f**king character he meets drove me up the wall.  I think I made it about halfway too

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Conan the Destroyer

I've softened on this one a lot over the years. Sure, it's nowhere near as good as Barbarian, but it really isn't so bad compared to a lot of fantasy movies from that period. And you gotta love the 80s PG, where the movie could still be bloody as f**k. :laugh:

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2019, 08:58:43 PM

I've read it through twice. I must have a strong stomach. :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Gemini Man
Not bad. Not brilliant. A bit cheesy and corny at times.

Huggs

Huggs

Wall Street (2/5)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Nov 26, 2019, 09:57:21 PMThe insistence on describing the clothes of every f**king character he meets drove me up the wall.  I think I made it about halfway too
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 26, 2019, 10:31:47 PMI've read it through twice. I must have a strong stomach. :laugh:

I just remember it taking about twice as long as it should because I'd be reading it and suddenly think, "Jesus Christ, did I just read that?" Then I'd go back and check and realise, "Yes. Yes I did just read that. F*ck me."

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 26, 2019, 10:31:47 PM
Conan the Destroyer

I've softened on this one a lot over the years. Sure, it's nowhere near as good as Barbarian, but it really isn't so bad compared to a lot of fantasy movies from that period. And you gotta love the 80s PG, where the movie could still be bloody as f**k. :laugh:

Ah... Destroyer.

I was always entertained how Arnold whipped around that broad sword in the middle or so of this fight, like Anakin and Obiwan did in ROTS.

Of course, it's meaningless to winning the battle, unless there's an intimidation factor, but impressive of Arnold nevertheless.

Huggs

Huggs

The Hateful 8 (3.5/5)

I forgot how many good lines were in this one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 27, 2019, 02:51:49 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 26, 2019, 10:31:47 PM
Conan the Destroyer

Ah... Destroyer.

I was always entertained how Arnold whipped around that broad sword in the middle or so of this fight, like Anakin and Obiwan did in ROTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9FJeol_aQ

Of course, it's meaningless to winning the battle, unless there's an intimidation factor, but impressive of Arnold nevertheless.

Yeah, I always have to wonder why the guy didn't just stab Conan while he took all day spinning the sword around. :laugh:

Unforgiven (1992)

Excellent work from Eastwood. Gonna have to check out the Japanese remake one of these days.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

The Irishman (2019)
Far from a bad movie but about 10 years to late.
Best things were the music and Pesci.

Huggs

Huggs

The Godfather (4/5)

Frankenstein (3/5)

Death To Smoochy (1.5/5)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed