Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,807 times)

The Old One

The Old One

First? That's against the rules, I wonder what the inevitable response to Alien, Aliens and AlienĀ³ is.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Should have skipped straight to The Predator. ;D

I kid.

The Old One

The Old One

Back to the pit that spawned you. lmao

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Huggs

Huggs

The Quiet Man - (4/5)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)
Not bad for a PG-13 action flick. Would've preferred R-Rated though. And a shorter length. Don't see why movies like this have to be over 2 hours.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rambo: Last Blood
Yeah. Could have been so much Better. Its half the Rambo film it could have been. Especially hearing about earlier versions and the scenes cut from the UK/US edition

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

House of 1000 Corpses

"I oughtta hop over this counter and bash your balls in!" :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Killing Season (0.5/5)

Prez

Prez

Crawl
Raimi/Aja with a cool hurricane/trapped people/alligator flick. Enjoyable popcorn stuff.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lethal Weapon 4
A good end to the series. Love seeing the full version

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that one got butchered to hell by the BBFC - ironic as it's pretty tame by today's standards.

F*cking love Jet Li in it. Wasn't until I rewatched recently that I released he only has one line in English in the whole movie lol.

razeak

razeak

IT: Chapter 2  - pretty good, falls short of part 1 because it meanders around for too long in the 2nd act. The finale was a bit noisy, but a little flat at the same time.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I actually enjoy Lethal Weapon 4 a lot more than 3. At least its tone is a bit more consistent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed