Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 852,837 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Duh Speerit Wurld!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 12, 2019, 10:56:32 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 12, 2019, 10:23:45 PM
Predator 2

Yeaaah buddy!

https://i.imgur.com/boyRiZp.gif

Watched it with the old man, who'd not seen it since original release. Quality father/son bonding time tbh.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 12, 2019, 10:58:12 PM
Duh Speerit Wurld!

You mean... he's from da otter side!

King Wille is da man!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 12, 2019, 11:00:51 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 12, 2019, 10:58:12 PM
Duh Speerit Wurld!

You mean... he's from da otter side!

King Wille is da man!

Until City showed up, then he lost his head.  ;)

The Mist (4/5)

Immortals (3.5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Castle in the Sky

A wonderful animated adventure movie, complete with Mark Hamill losing his shit and going full Joker near the end.

Toy Story 2

A great sequel, and maybe my favorite of the original three. "But I don't want to use my head!" :laugh:

Silent Hill

One of the top 3-4 video game movies. The new blu-ray from Scream Factory looks and sounds great, and the sound mix in the otherworld scenes is incredible.

Huggs

Huggs

Silent Hill is freakin' solid.

The Old One

The Old One

It's a great looking film, unfortunately compromised (you guessed it) by Studio interference, but you're able to gauge the people who created it really respected the property.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 14, 2019, 05:35:04 AM
It's a great looking film, unfortunately compromised (you guessed it) by Studio interference, but you're able to gauge the people who created it really respected the property.

What studio interference?

SiL

SiL

Yeah, last I read Christophe Gans released his version of the film in theatres as he intended.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2019, 10:38:28 AM
Yeah, last I read Christophe Gans released his version of the film in theatres as he intended.

I Googled a bit and it's supposed to be about Sean Bean's role being expanded. He was only supposed to show up in the beginning and the end of the movie, but the studio pushed for more screen presence because it was an 'all-female movie'.

I don't mind the subplot of Bean searching for his wife and discovering stuff about Silent Hill. I've never played the games so it's good to get some information through Christopher about the history of the town.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Midsommar
Fantastic Slowburn Psychological Folklore Horror. I really enjoyed it and yes there was some uncomfortable laughter from people during a couple of scenes, but otherwise its a great film. But if you didnt like Hereditary you wont like this

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 14, 2019, 12:37:35 PM
Midsommar
Fantastic Slowburn Psychological Folklore Horror. I really enjoyed it and yes there was some uncomfortable laughter from people during a couple of scenes, but otherwise its a great film. But if you didnt like Hereditary you wont like this

This film has more in common with The Witch and The Wicker Man than Heriditary?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: P-Rock on Jul 14, 2019, 01:44:07 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 14, 2019, 12:37:35 PM
Midsommar

This film has more in common with The Witch and The Wicker Man than Heriditary?

Yeah i'd say thats about right.

The Girl in the Spider's Web
Was enjoyable in places, but felt for the most part that, a lot of it was cut. Even reading to brief plot synopsis of the book, shows that they really just took the name and a few basic points from the book.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984)
First viewing ever. Pretty good movie with a solid Mickey Rourke and one of the best performances I saw by Eric Roberts.

Fisherman's Friends (2019)
About a guy discovering and trying to manage a band of fishermen from Cornwall who sing sea shanties.
Nice sorta feel good movie. Not great and a bit predictable but not bad either.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Cabin in the Woods
Always fun watching this and finding more easter eggs each time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed