Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,872 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I caught 20 minutes of Terminator on HDNMV. Reese's flashback of a giant robot tank to the beginning of a car chase.

It was awesome.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 29, 2019, 05:10:37 PM
I caught 20 minutes of Terminator on HDNMV. Reese's flashback of a giant robot tank to the beginning of a car chase.

It was awesome.

It's a good movie.

The Old One

The Old One

The Skin I Live in

Huggs

Huggs

Terminator Genisys (3/5)

Not as bad as I remembered, but could still use work. The first 20 or so minutes were actually pretty solid.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Maximum Overdrive

"Adios, motherf**ker!" 8)

Did not realize Gustavo Fring was in this until today. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The film that proves every movie ever made should have a score by AC/DC.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I can't think of many movies that couldn't be improved by at least one AC/DC song.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think my favourite thing about it is the fact even the love scene has an Angus Young noodly guitar solo behind it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

About Schmidt

Great little drama with a strong central performance from Jack Nicholson. That being said, I'll never be able to unsee naked Kathy Bates.  :-X

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Shazam (2019)
Not bad but in the end it's just another superhero flick.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 29, 2019, 08:32:03 PM
I can't think of many movies that couldn't be improved by at least one AC/DC song.

I'm actually getting tired of movies using AC/DC because they always pick the same songs while they have such a big catalogue.

Prez

Prez

I am Mother
I liked this. Same vibe as Ex Machina (though not as good as that film).
Some predictable and not so predictable plot points. The casting is good and the visual design is very good.

Great to see this was filmed in my home town and some of my old work colleagues even working post on this.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Captain America: The First Avenger
A great intro to the character. shame the director didnt do another Marvel movie

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Child's Play (2019)

It has a draggy second act, but is otherwise pretty enjoyable.

Huggs

Huggs

World War Z (3.5/5)

SiL

SiL

Manhunter

Michael Mann's Red Dragon adaptation. Hadn't seen it before -- interesting thriller, and I really liked Brian Cox's Lecktor (sic.).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed