Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,168 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Spoiler

Top tier.

LastSonofKrypton

The Old One

The Old One

Honestly I love that it's just a direct development of Danny Elfman's theme for Batman and Returns.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Annihilation

I haven't been so impressed and subsequently unsettled watching a movie since Under the Skin.  Both are perfect examples of how to adapt and elevate already excellent source material

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jun 18, 2019, 02:57:27 PM
Annihilation

I haven't been so impressed and subsequently unsettled watching a movie since Under the Skin.  Both are perfect examples of how to adapt and elevate already excellent source material

Huggs

Huggs

Terminator: Salvation (3/5)

Saving The Titanic (4/5)

Bullitt (4/5)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I love Bullitt. People always go on about the car chase but honestly the whole thing is a cracking film. Really ahead of its time in terms of the style.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

MA
wow, completely not what i expected from the trailer and all the better for it. Octavia Spencer is on top form

Huggs

Huggs

007: Goldfinger (3/5)

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 19, 2019, 08:19:14 AM
I love Bullitt. People always go on about the car chase but honestly the whole thing is a cracking film. Really ahead of its time in terms of the style.

Big time.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

How High (2001)
Don't like it as much as I used to. May have seen it too many times over the years.
But the good bits still hold up and often make me laugh out loud.

D88M

D88M

John Wick: Meh.

Dunkirk: Boring, chaotically structured trash. Well shot, but that is it. At least is not over 2 hours.

Johhny Mneumonic: Bizarre 1995 science fiction movie with Keanu Reeves, is a mess but entertainning.

Dark Phoenix: Besides the studio ruining the movie with reshoots and removing footage, not bad at all. At least is not as dissapointing as Endgame.

Huggs

Huggs

Birdman of Alcatraz (4/5)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sidekicks (1992)
An okay Action/Comedy/Drama featuring Chuck Norris. Had some great moments and the use of footage from his films worked really well

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: D88M on Jun 20, 2019, 04:49:19 AM
Dunkirk: Boring, chaotically structured trash. Well shot, but that is it. At least is not over 2 hours.

I wouldn't call it trash myself, but it's not great either. Highly overrated imo.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 20, 2019, 12:11:21 PM
Sidekicks (1992)
An okay Action/Comedy/Drama featuring Chuck Norris. Had some great moments and the use of footage from his films worked really well

There's one I haven't thought of in years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed