Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,984 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween II (2009)

Rewatching with Zombie's commentary. Damn, I knew the film was shot quickly, but I didn't know just how hellishly tight it was. They were literally shooting pickup shots a week before release.

Huggs

Huggs

All Is Lost - On Bluray

Wow. What a movie.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

The Night Comes For Us (2018)
Asian action/martial arts movie. Some sweet action but the length of the movie makes the fighting scenes and the overal movie experience less special.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 05, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Pointless sequel. Seriously who thought this was a good idea

Did you watch Rec and Rec 2?
Quarantine is a remake of Rec. But Rec 2 is a different type of sequel than Quarantine 2.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Nov 06, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 05, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Pointless sequel. Seriously who thought this was a good idea

Did you watch Rec and Rec 2?
Quarantine is a remake of Rec. But Rec 2 is a different type of sequel than Quarantine 2.

Ive seen all the Rec series. I loved the way that grew, it expanded but didnt randomly reveal alot

Slaughterhouse Rulez
I really enjoyed this. Sure it was a bit slow in the start but that was needed to build the characters. It got the balance between Comedy and Horror right

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I actually got around to watching the first Die Hard last night, but only part of it. It started at nine o'clock, Eastern, and was projected to end at midnight. The commercials were taking up a little too much time. I'm no night owl, so I found I was nodding off at around ten-ish. The movie's not boring in the slightest--in fact, I was loving it. I'll have to catch it at an earlier time, or just buy the disc.

SM

SM

Deadpool 2 - funniest flick I've seen in a while.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 07, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
I actually got around to watching the first Die Hard last night, but only part of it. It started at nine o'clock, Eastern, and was projected to end at midnight. The commercials were taking up a little too much time. I'm no night owl, so I found I was nodding off at around ten-ish. The movie's not boring in the slightest--in fact, I was loving it. I'll have to catch it at an earlier time, or just buy the disc.

Definitely buy the disc, I can't watch movies with commercials anymore, visiting America ruined it for me forever, you can't get into any sort of rhythm with a movie because every 5 minutes you're taken out of it with a commercial.

Die Hard is top tier and deserves your full attention  ;D

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: SM on Nov 08, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

''You killed Black Tom Cassidy, he was like a brother to me''

Kills me everytime.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

"X-Force..."

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Widows
Absolutely fantastic. Perfectly made and brilliantly shot. Only found out a few days ago that this was based off a Lynda La Plante UK TV Series from 35 YEARS AGO. really want to watch that now

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PMOnly found out a few days ago that this was based off a Lynda La Plante UK TV Series from 35 YEARS AGO. really want to watch that now

Lol, same.

Bit like when Edge of Darkness came out and I learned it was based on an old BBC series. The original TV version of that was excellent.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
Widows
Absolutely fantastic. Perfectly made and brilliantly shot. Only found out a few days ago that this was based off a Lynda La Plante UK TV Series from 35 YEARS AGO. really want to watch that now

I'm so excited to see this next week. The cast is phenomenal. I've heard great things about Daniel Kaluuya.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 08, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 08, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

''You killed Black Tom Cassidy, he was like a brother to me''

White Wade Wilson  :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You killed Black Tom, you racist son of a bitch!

Huggs

Huggs

"That is such a juggernaut thing to say"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed