Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,298 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
Worst in the entire series. Bland, predictable and boring.
Might be better if they stop this series and switch to Dino-Riders.

Trench 11 (2017)
Decent WW1 horror movie about a team of soldiers going into an underground bunker complex where experiments took place.
Nothing new but quite alright.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 04, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Surely it can't be worse than the third one. Nothing can be worse than that.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 05, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 04, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Surely it can't be worse than the third one. Nothing can be worse than that.

Imo, it's really worse.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Mission Impossible: Fallout

This movie was freaking great. There's a couple predictable bits and half-baked ideas that stand out if you think about the movie after the fact, but in-the-moment while watching it, it was a hell of a ride.

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Sep 04, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
AvP: Alien vs Predator

The cinematic equivalent of thinking you're about to sneeze and then nothing happens. So much build, so little payoff.

Caught some of that on telly the other night.  Pretty decent summing up.

SiL

SiL

The Wailing

About half an hour too long and the tone is really uneven for the first half, but does reward patience.

SM

SM

Theeran (something something long Tamil words)

Predictably cool story about a good cop who takes on an irredeemably bad gang of thieves, murderers and rapists. Interesting that there were consquences for the good guys beating ten shades of shit out of suspects. I've seen other Tamil movies where the police execute suspects and no one bats an eyelid.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Major Payne

"You think your tears will stop Charlie from taking his bayonet and putting it through your tiny little heart?!?" :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 08, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
Major Payne

"You think your tears will stop Charlie from taking his bayonet and putting it through your tiny little heart?!?" :laugh:

Want me to show you a little trick...to take your mind off that pain?  :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Jackie Brown
To me this is the best Tarantino film. All the best things from his first two films coalesque here

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alpha

Solid adventure movie.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)     6.5/10

It's probably my favourite of the Indiana Jones movies, it's certainly the funniest. It mainly stands out because of the dialogue between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery, which at first there is plenty. Unfortunately later on the movie relies too much on the action side and it starts to drag a bit...though I do love some of the earlier action sequences(speedboat and motor cycle). I don't like the beginning with River Phoenix...   

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)    3/10

It probably has the best start to an Indiana Jones movie since Raiders of the Lost Ark, to be fair the whole first half is decent enough and I was just starting to think that maybe it wasn't as bad as I remembered. It's only when Karen Allen shows up that things go downhill fast, the second half of the movie is just corny with poor attempts at humour and lot's of ridiculous action. Most people seem to think that this is the worst movie in the series and I agree, a shame though because like I say it starts well.

Carry On Camping (1969)   3/10

While it can still be funny here and there, I spent more of the time rolling my eyes, it's terribly dated.

The Old One

The Old One

Hubbs?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 09, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
Hubbs?

Was that question directed towards me?  :)

The Old One

The Old One

No, there was a terrible reviewer by that alias that visited this site.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed