Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,112 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Cop Land - Director's Cut

The Founder

An interesting look at a subject you wouldn't expect to see a movie about. Michael Keaton is brilliant playing a bastard, and I never thought I'd see Batman steal Nite Owl's woman. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Alien:  Covenant - 10/10  8)

Russ

Russ

Alien Covenant: 6/10.

Bit of a divisive movie - I saw someone quit the Weyland Yutani group on FB over yesterday. Hectic rows going over this film.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Collection
An enjoyable sequel, not as good as the first one mind. Would have loved to have seen a full movie set in that nightclub at the start and have a third film be the second half of the film.

Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country (Extended Edition)
Still a fantastic film, and loved the few extended and reinserted scenes, they just add that tiny bit more. What a great send off for the original cast

Baywatch
I loved this film. Took me about 10 minutes to get into it, but once i twigged it was doing a 21 Jump Street, i enjoyed it alot more. Shame we didnt get more "Im Always Here"

Scorpio

Scorpio

King Arthur:  Legend of the Sword - not a fan of Ritchie's style so I hated this 2/10 for me

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 30, 2017, 11:11:22 AMStar Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country (Extended Edition)
Still a fantastic film, and loved the few extended and reinserted scenes, they just add that tiny bit more. What a great send off for the original cast

I don't even like Star Trek and I still think that's a great movie.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The now annual Memorial Day viewing of

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wP4rP6R70

Because it's a nostalgic classic for me...

8/10

In reality, Rotten Tomatoes has it at 11% :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

Man, that film...

Back when hopeless shite was actually entertaining, before The Asylum came along and screwed the pooch.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 30, 2017, 12:30:20 PM

Man, that film...

Back when hopeless shite was actually entertaining, before The Asylum came along and screwed the pooch.
I really miss those days. There was a local channel that used to show B sci-fi/horror films every Saturday afternoon just from the 80s to mid 90s, I wish I could have written a journal of just the titles for future viewings. Here was another hilarious one that I do remember:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhIR8DaeqWA

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wait... they did two adaptations of that?! I've seen Maximum Overdrive but I had no idea there was another movie of it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Ta-duh! :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Black Rain (1989)

Cool crime thriller from Ridley Scott, complete with an awesome guest appearance from Itto Ogami himself. 8)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 30, 2017, 09:18:00 PMBlack Rain (1989)

Cool crime thriller from Ridley Scott, complete with an awesome guest appearance from Itto Ogami himself. 8)

I really like that film. It's a long way from Ridley's best but it has some great moments. Both Douglas and Takakura are excellent.

I especially love how Douglas' character is a straight-up asshole on paper, yet he manages to make you like him all the same.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 30, 2017, 01:03:52 PM
Wait... they did two adaptations of that?! I've seen Maximum Overdrive but I had no idea there was another movie of it.

Trucks was meant to have been a pilot for a TV series if i remember rightly lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

An entire TV series? That would be so blandly hilarious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed