Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,078 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fair point. I will give you those - I'd forgotten about them. I thought Insidious was wonderful because it was so different. It really tried to do something different with the astralprojection and I really liked that. Made it feel very fresh and I really appreciated it.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2014, 08:13:37 PM
Fair point. I will give you those - I'd forgotten about them. I thought Insidious was wonderful because it was so different. It really tried to do something different with the astralprojection and I really liked that. Made it feel very fresh and I really appreciated it.

Yes, the second one kind of went into your average haunted house thriller, but it still was better then most of the jump-scare filled horror films we get every year.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Guardians of the Galaxy

I got it on Blu-ray and just saw it for the first time ever, I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY#
/10

First Blood

First Blood

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

This is my third time watching it since the summer. And goddamn it, I love it so much. Instantly quotable, awesome characters, amazing world building and a fantastic soundtrack bring together one of the best Marvel Studios films to date.

I am Groot/10

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm holding my copy. Letting it all soak in.

Will watch Thursday. Until then, things are gonna get easier~

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Cheap

It's still obviously an amateur film, but damn, that was funny, disturbing, and compelling. My only real complaint is that the soundtrack, as kickass as it was, was way too loud in a bunch of scenes. Otherwise, though, great stuff, and a definite step up from Freak Out.

Watch it here. It's totes legal, guys.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 10, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

I've got to wait for the Mrs before I'm allowed to watch. It'll be the 4th time for me.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2014, 09:56:20 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 10, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

I've got to wait for the Mrs before I'm allowed to watch. It'll be the 4th time for me.

I foolishly said I wanted it for Christmas, I keep seeing it in stores, taunting me :'(

I saw it twice at theatres, and once on a really good 1080p version that was on YouTube for about half a day a couple of weeks ago.

Sozin

Sozin

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

A review.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Good little horror flick. Well paced. Good use of tension. 7.5/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Midnight Heat (2007)

This was a pretty good sleazy, 80s style crime movie. I was a little thrown by the first half hour or so, but the movie was good, and Jake was awesome as the coke head cop.

Watch it here.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Artist

Glad I finally got to see this. Loved it.

Vampire Academy

By far the year's worst film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Hitcher (1986)

Well, that was fantastic. It was kind of silly how Rydernsomehow knew exactly when and where to show up, though. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Guardians of the Galaxy ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Lethal Weapon (1987)

Die Hard (1988)

Had to get into the holiday spirit, ya know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed