Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,124 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love the soundtrack as well. I completely dig the electro.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2014, 08:12:20 PM
I have a weak spot for anything by Devlin and Emmerich.
What do you think about Godzilla?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I dig it. But then I'm not really a Godzilla fan - I did not like the new one. Should have been called MUTOs, not Godzilla - so my opinion probably isn't too valid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2014, 09:31:16 PM
I dig it.
This deserves a clapping Orson Welles --

MudButt

MudButt

The Raid 2

badass. purely badass. the fights are better and the movie is just one big tense amazing joy ride.

9/10.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Excalibur

Epic and theatrical in every way.

No one shall wield Excalibur- but MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!/10

Vertigo

Vertigo

I couldn't make it all the way through. Felt like Boorman was trying to do Monty Python and the Holy Grail without the gags.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Freak Out

This was actually pretty damn good for a first film. Brad Jones is really good and intense as the serial killer, and some of the other actors pretty good as well. However, the movie is  way too long, with a bunch of incidental conversations that could easily have been cut without losing much. Also, the technical limitations really show, and the lead actress is pretty bad. Still an overall solid and intense film, though.

It's free to watch here if you're interested.

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 09, 2014, 12:55:46 AM
I couldn't make it all the way through. Felt like Boorman was trying to do Monty Python and the Holy Grail without the gags.
The couple of scenes with peasants tooling around in the mud are fairly similar, I'll give you that.

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Pretty eh movie with some very funny moments and some great cameos

First Blood

First Blood

I got twenty minutes into Ouija before the fire alarm went off in the theater and had my money refunded.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 09, 2014, 02:32:24 PM
I got twenty minutes into Ouija before the fire alarm went off in the theater and had my money refunded.

Seeing those first twenty minutes, would you say it was for the best? :D

First Blood

First Blood

Yes. :laugh:

Sozin

Sozin

It's been a disappointing year for horror. The Babadook was pretty alright, but last year was a good one, with Evil Dead and The Conjuring.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That film bored me so much. I've not really seen many horror films of late I've enjoyed.

MudButt

MudButt

The Conjuring was actually pretty good, I also enjoyed both of the Insidious movies. Horror films don't scare me, but I thought those movies were actually pretty good. Patrick Wilson is in all of them, and I like Patrick Wilson.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed