Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 852,874 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 27, 2014, 03:44:22 AM
I need to see that purely because of your description of Charles Dance.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yes :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rawhead Rex

-_-

This has to rank as one of the most excruciating 90 minutes I've sat through. I can see why Clive Barker disowned it, what with the crappy acting, monster design, and effects. The plot didn't really make much sense to me, either.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Monster was like, the most METAL guy ever.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's like those pig assholes from Return of the Jedi... crossed with Goro from MK. The f**k.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Pontypool.

It was really good.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yor, the Hunter from the Future

We will need a lot more hemp before we're through.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The King's Speech

I love this movie, and I can even relate.

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning

That movie didn't really make much sense, until the end, so most of the movie is just nonsense, and then it all falls into place. The action is pretty awesome, though, but just don't watch it if you have photosensitive epilepsy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

From the Hunger Games thread, re: the latest films -

I saw this on Friday. I really enjoyed the books - unfortunately I can't remember the last book in too much detail, other than getting fedup with the love triangle aspect of it - but I disliked the first film (hated how it pulled its punches) but thoroughly enjoyed the second film. And I really enjoyed this one too.

Yeah, not much happened in terms of action, but it was such an intense and emotionally charged film. I think J-Law is simply fantastic. Her song was wonderful, I thought. And Josh Hutcherson as well - despite his lack of screen time. They both bring some very heavy emotional weight to the film.

It's just a shame it ended where it did. It felt like no time had passed and I could have sat through more. But, of course, I understand why they did it - not to be money grabber - but to give everything the time it needed. I look forward to the next one.

First Blood

First Blood

Horrible Bosses 2 (2014)

This was a riot, not nearly as funny or clever as the first but amusing nonetheless. I wonder how much of it was ad-lib.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Holy Mountain

I wish I could turn my turds into gold. Gimme dat alchemy machine.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Home Alone 2

MudButt

MudButt

Doom

doom/10

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

xD That movie was so disappointing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed