Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,841 times)

Prez

Prez

Cocaine Bear as batsh*t crazy as the title suggests. Kudos to Elizabeth Banks and a great cast. Some hilarious and very gory moments. Silly but a lot of fun.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Collateral

Easily Mann's funniest movie. "Tell him to shove this cab up his fat ass."  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Titanic on 4K Blu-ray, first time viewer, why what's James Cameron's best film's even a debate's beyond me honestly.

Literally have a headache from dehydration. From crying.

Prez

Prez

Carnifex - Keeping with the recent local made Horror binge. Great little creature feature made right in my own backyard about 30 mins drive from me. Wouldn't mind a little sequel to this one.
Spoiler
The Eco eulogising is a bit on the nose
[close]

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 14, 2024, 12:01:39 AMTitanic on 4K Blu-ray, first time viewer, why what's James Cameron's best film's even a debate's beyond me honestly.

I cannot read that name of that film without instantly hearing Celine Dion in my head.

;D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I love the instrumental, but the actual song, I genuinely do not like honestly. Perhaps because of overexposure.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 14, 2024, 12:01:39 AMTitanic on 4K Blu-ray, first time viewer, why what's James Cameron's best film's even a debate's beyond me honestly.

From laughter or sadness?  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Well she implied it's cambos best film so...

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

So....what?.....

Not referring to the quality.  :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 14, 2024, 06:28:01 PMSo....what?.....

You are a silly and tiresome person and I wish this site let you block people properly.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 14, 2024, 06:33:46 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 14, 2024, 06:28:01 PMSo....what?.....

You are a silly and tiresome person and I wish this site let you block people properly.

And you are rude and uncivil who keeps trying to take cheap shots at people without contributing anything.  Congrats though, I think you are the first person that I am putting on ignore. Also reported for said rude behavior. Good day.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

From a technical point of view, it's a masterpiece

The script however... some of the dialogue is painful to listen to

I still love it though

Payback

Mel GIbsons most underrated movie

I do not advise watching it whilst you're trying to quit smoking

Stitch

Stitch

Night Swim

I quite liked it. Weird combination of The Shining, Ringu, and that episode of American Dad with the murderous hot tub.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)     ...pretty good!
Evil Dead II (1987)

Darkness

Darkness

Saw Iron Giant for the first time at the weekend.

It's not bad but I don't think it's as good as people make it out to be.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jan 14, 2024, 10:39:54 PMThe script however... some of the dialogue is painful to listen to

Like literally every James Cameron film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed