Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 849,408 times)

SiL

SiL

3 is such a bizarre mess you can't help but Love it.

Cgi eye opening because of an obstinate actor? Reynolds chewing scenery to f**k with him? What's not to love?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've not seen the third one since around the time it came out.

My recollection is that it was bad, but not as bad as people made out.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: kwisatz on Dec 10, 2022, 12:03:12 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 09, 2022, 11:03:37 PMIt sure is good they only ever made two of them!

what Fincher said

Ba-dum-ts

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Dark (2005)

This movie tried to set up serious scares with sheep. f**k me.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 10, 2022, 09:44:46 AMI've not seen the third one since around the time it came out.

It's stupid, but the good kind of stupid. Also what SiL said.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I remember violently hating Trinity to the point I haven't bothered watching it in years. Dracula sucked, too.

Kradan

Kradan

Prey

How does Tabe gets Feral's spear ? Drives me nuts

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Haven't seen this in full since it first came out. I still like it more or less, but I think too much is glossed over, with the gaps filled in with Jake's dull narration. The third act is all kinds of awesome, though.

Oh, and why did the horses make Jurassic Park velociraptor noises?  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

+1 for the people re-watching this ahead of the new film. Yes, it's a blatant retread of Pocahontas, but it's still awesome visually, I have all the time in the world for watching Cameron do future military, and Stephen Lang plays one of my favourite movie villains of recent times (although I guess not so recent any more; damn I feel old realising this came out 13 years ago).

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 10, 2022, 09:44:46 AMI've not seen the third one since around the time it came out.

I was living in Melbourne at the time and my mate somehow got me a pass to the press/media event with Reynolds and Biel present (downstairs in the Myer Melbourne Basement for locals). Got to say hello to both of them which was nice.

FWIW it's my least fave and yes I agree that the first one is the best one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

I should have watched this on Thanksgiving.

Stitch

Stitch

It's nearly Christmas, so Batman Returns

First Blood

First Blood

The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)

David Twothy and Vin Diesel cash in their chips, and go bigger and goofier for the followup to Pitch Black. I don't hate this movie nor do I like it. But it's a big bowl of sci-fi schlock.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 11, 2022, 08:58:59 PMIt's nearly Christmas, so Batman Returns

"Life's a bitch, now so am I."  8)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 13, 2022, 10:29:45 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Dec 11, 2022, 08:58:59 PMIt's nearly Christmas, so Batman Returns

"Life's a bitch, now so am I."  8)

"Meow."
Michelle Pfeiffer as Selina Kyle

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed