Fallout

Started by ace3g, Jul 02, 2020, 05:25:52 PM

Author
Fallout (Read 3,909 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I wonder if we'll get the mummified version or another interpretation.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Best. Videogame. Adaptation. Ever.

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can not stand modern dark patterns Diablo management so I will leave this story here in response:

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Ooooo I don't know about Diablo because as fun as the first three games are, they're standard fantasy fare imo. Fallout I found way more intriguing and the show takes place after all the games, which was ideal.

Wweyland

Wweyland

What about a Warcraft movie instead? Wait...

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Loved it! Binged the series in two days 😃 Really looking forward to season 2!

I think this is really going to sell some extra games for Bethesda; I myself had bought all of the Fallout games whilst they were in various sales over the years but just never got around/bothered to play them. I'd seen bits and pieces during my fiancées play through of  Fallout 4, so knew the gist, but i didn't think it was my kind of apocalypse 'vibe' (I tend to gravitate towards the Eastern European vibes of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Metro 2033, Survarium, Fear the Wolves etc) - but after watching the show? Fallout 4 is now reinstalled on the PS5 (looking forward to starting it this evening!) 😁 and I'm now the overseer of Vault 161 in Fallout Shelter. 🤣 The TV Show sold me on this universe.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I wonder if they will introduce Caesar's Legion in S2...

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Hey, the Warhammer series is coming, right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed