You guys are gonna love this...(Pool Clip in English)

Started by That Yellow Alien, Dec 20, 2007, 02:51:15 AM

Author
You guys are gonna love this...(Pool Clip in English) (Read 19,274 times)

Plokoon111

The scenes a bit random, but its pretty cool. The alien diving and swimming looked very alienish to me and looked freaky.

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 20, 2007, 03:07:56 AM
What's to hate? That's not a serious question, is it?

It's a scene that would fit perfectly in the Friday the Thirteenth series.

You were expecting....

Otnip

I don't know if people decided to dump sour lemon juice on their expectations and perception of the movie after the fan reviews, but you're only keeping yourself up at night until you see it and decide for yourself...

If its an honest opinion, fine, but before these reviews 90% of the board was pumped about the footage shown and the direction of the movie.

That Yellow Alien

That's what I was expecting. I knew I would hate this scene.

What bothers me is that just because we are in an urban setting, we need cliche boring teeny-bop drama. There are plenty of other characters I'd rather get to know than these idiots.

Otnip

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 20, 2007, 03:14:08 AM

What bothers me is that just because we are in an urban setting, we need cliche boring teeny-bop drama. There are plenty of other characters I'd rather get to know than these idiots.

Well, I guess one plus for the teen drama would be you'd never see an ass like that on a truck driver :D

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 20, 2007, 03:04:49 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 20, 2007, 02:54:02 AM
I declare that to be one of the most gratuitous ass-shots in history.  They don't even pretend to be showing anything else in the frame.
And the problem is.... Sorry, I forgot the Alien franchise is above such gratuitous exposition of the female form.
But we aren't.
I actually meant to add a winking smiley there, but forgot.  So don't take my comment too seriously.

Spectre

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 20, 2007, 03:14:08 AM

Dnt worry man this is one scene lets

Weasel

Blah, teen drama has no place in alien or predator.

Daweism

That clip looked good actually.

That Yellow Alien

It's literally a plot line out of the OC. Loser kid finally steals hottie from bully. Fight ensues. Oh my, how original.

Weasel

I mean, how is teen make-out ass shot drama have to do anything with alien and predator. It wasn't in any other films. I think it's just for the 'oh damn, check that bitch.' viewers.

That Yellow Alien

The only reason these characters and their situations exist is to appeal to the teenagers who might see this film.

Weasel

Hey, I'm a teenager.

Spectre

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 20, 2007, 03:20:29 AM
I mean, how is teen make-out ass shot drama have to do anything with alien and predator. It wasn't in any other films. I think it's just for the 'oh damn, check that bitch.' viewers.

They did have random sex scene in Pred 2 and every one remebers that crazy shit

Its Game Time

Of course they have to add some random teen drama crap ::)
I dont know about this movie, i'm still keeping the hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed