Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Religion
Last post by Kradan - Today at 07:04:26 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Today at 06:48:00 PMi am not Christian. but i believe in the existance of the God of the bible. and that He is the intelligence behind everything.

Interesting. Do you believe in Jesus Christ as in: Son of God, Resurrection etc. ?
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 06:59:39 PM
Quote from: David on Today at 05:54:44 PMIf you believe in God, if you are atheist or if you worship Satan.

I believe there's more options than just those three.
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 06:57:57 PM
I'm an atheist.
Last post by oduodu - Today at 06:48:00 PM
i am not Christian. but i believe in the existance of the God of the bible. and that He is the intelligence behind everything.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Xenomrph - Today at 06:46:22 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 10:38:26 PMYeah I'm sure they sell to a stream provider at some point in the not to distant future. At least to rent.
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Today at 06:41:34 AMI'm patient enough to wait until it's free on prime like the other docs. Probably won't miss much anyway by doing so.
According to Robin Block, that's never going to happen.

I mean, assuming he's not full of shit.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:44:09 PM
Baptist Christian here. I was raised in a Christian family, I remember my mom reading me a book called "Bible Stories" (basically Bible adapted for children with nice pictures) but for a long time I was pretty far away from God even tho I never actively denied his existence. I've became quite religious in the last 2 years (guess why, I'll give you a hint - I'm from Ukraine). When I moved to the western part of the country I found refuge in a local baptist church. I was genuinely shocked by the generosity of people who gave and gave not expecting anything in return. I've begun to attend services regularly, participate in church's ministries, last summer I got baptisized. I've met lots of new friends  I try to read Bible twice a day and pray at least once a day. I believe there's God but If you ask me to explain exactly why or to prove his existence I don't think I will be able to. I just feel my life got better with me getting closer to God, developing an intimate relationship with him, it changed my  views on the world and people and my place in it, it pointed out how imperfect I am while simultaneously showing how good I can be by God's grace.

(Also I would highly recommend sermons by the late NY pastor Tim Keller)
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:26:25 PM
No thanks. I'll stick to my diet of rain water and no bread
General Discussion / Religion
Last post by David - Today at 05:54:44 PM
Good evening, I just want to know what is your opinion about religion. If you believe in God, if you are atheist or if you worship Satan. Thank you for your answers.
Lets start with me. I believe in God and I am christian.
AvP Galaxy News / Re: What Is Canon & Should We ...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 05:40:46 PM
I can't imagine an Alien Bible being released on its own as piece of reading material, no matter how badly I'd love that. I wonder if Gaska's intention with the RPG was to kinda "Trojan-horse" it into existence for fans to have and look to regarding canon questions.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed