AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 02, 2022, 11:36:09 PM

Author
AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠 (Read 6,728 times)

Kradan

Then I still don't get it

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 03, 2022, 09:03:56 PM
Spoiler
You may be soon.
[close]

This is in very poor taste and exactly what I'd have posted.

Immortan Jonesy

Today I smoked again and didn't experience any existential delusions at all  :-\

Quote from: Wysps on Feb 03, 2022, 05:24:29 PM
I went through a cannabis streak in my early twenties, I don't remember anything fascinating or enlightening happening.  But I did once combine it with mushrooms and it was just awful.  AWFUL.  I was running around in the woods, lost, for over an hour and my boyfriend at the time had to find me and bring me back to our tent (we were camping).  I spent the whole night in paranoid, restless confusion :laugh:  It took me days to come down and I haven't touched anything ever since.  I can laugh at it now, but back then it was quite the ride.

Wow! I've never done that.  :o

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 03, 2022, 06:33:31 PM
Never smoked or did drugs. Don't see a reason to change that.

Besides my head starts aching like hell from cigarette smoke

Respectable my comrade. ✊

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 04, 2022, 11:32:50 PM
Today I smoked again and didn't experience any existential delusions at all  :-\

Maybe you just didn't smoke enough.

[cancerblack]

QuoteToday I smoked again and didn't experience any existential delusions at all

Profound experiences while intoxicated usually have more to do with you than the drug.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2022, 11:36:17 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 04, 2022, 11:32:50 PM

Maybe you just didn't smoke enough.

Yeah, the most likely.

Quote from: [cancerblack
Profound experiences while intoxicated usually have more to do with you than the drug.

Like having had a few beers before?  :-\

[cancerblack]

No, intoxicated as in any drug. For example you could eat a huge amount of mescaline and things will certainly get weird, but you won't see god or anything unless you were already consciously or unconsciously primed for such an experience, in the correct emotional state, and a dozen other considerations like location, or even time of day.

I might suggest the experience that prompted you to make this thread has more to do with your recent loss than being high, being high just altered your headspace enough for it all to come out without resistance and for you to interpret it more literally.

Immortan Jonesy

I think you hit the nail on the head, especially with my recent loss.

[cancerblack]

I've buried a lot of people and ingested a lot of strange substances so I may be speaking from experience.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

So far I have only used cannabis. The rest are legal substances (alcohol, tobacco, sleeping pills). I am curious about ayahuasca, although I have heard that the experience can be terrifying, but also amazing. But I doubt I'm going to do it at some point in my life anyway.

Gentleman Death

The mood and atmosphere you're in, prior to taking any drugs, greatly effects how your experience will be as CB stated.

I messed around with some drugs when I was younger and it was always a rule to make sure you'd surrounded yourself with "positive" vibes and feelings, to set the overall experience YOU would ultimately feel. But you gotta be careful as the slightest thing could knock you off and possibly, down a slippery dark path.

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 05, 2022, 02:16:50 AM
I've buried a lot of people and ingested a lot of strange substances so I may be speaking from experience.

Any stories involving hallucinogens and occult rituals?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 05, 2022, 04:40:27 AM
Any stories involving hallucinogens and occult rituals?

I've combined them, but the subjective experiences resulting from it are private.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I had another weird experience a couple of nights ago. It was similar to the last one, although this time I imagined that the past, present and future already exist in eternity, and it's to so speak "like a spinning wheel". Then when I die, my soul flies around and returns to some part of the wheel of time. This way my future life could be in 1810 instead of the 21st/22nd century.

Perhaps the example is bizarre, but my soul felt something like a bullet entering one of the holes in the cylinder of a revolver.

I could see versions of myself in times similar to the 50's and 80's.

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed