Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:44:17 AM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 07:22:55 AM
Spoiler
I'm still hoping someone was trolling Mr H with that one.
[close]
Spoiler
Mike would've shot it down I think :(
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 07:22:55 AM
Spoiler
I'm still hoping someone was trolling Mr H with that one.
[close]
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:04:17 AM
Love it.
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by bobby brown - Today at 06:59:51 AM
Quote from: MetalAlien on Today at 02:12:43 AMI like how the sculpt includes wrinkles from the suit the actor wore.

I'm The opposite, I hate that. :P
General Discussion / Re: The Video Thread
Last post by Shinawi - Today at 06:55:46 AM

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Neila - Today at 06:45:35 AM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 08:35:15 PMIndiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Not a patch on the original trilogy but for me and the family, still a very flawed, somewhat enjoyable sendoff for Indy. Some nice little nods to the older films. That said it was a bit sad seeing ol Harrison hobbling around. I thought Waller-Bridge's character was fine.

I watched it yesterday too. :D
Clearly not as good as the trilogy but here too I have to say, not as bad as most people think.

Waller is a bit overstrong here, and the fact that

Spoiler
she would even let Indi die at the beginning because she tricked him while fleeing the killers and left him behind doesn't fit at all with the rest of the film.
[close]
Indi sometimes seems almost awkward against her. But he's just gotten old and that's how it's communicated in the film. therefore it fits.

The ending is a bit over the top but that also fits into the Indiana Jones universe.
Recreational Area / Re: What are you listening to ...
Last post by Prez - Today at 06:42:57 AM
General Alien-Predator Discussion / Re: Alien or Predator?
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:17:34 AM
Quote from: DeadPanSpicoli on Today at 06:01:36 AMPredator is way more badass than your average xenomorph. I'd take any one predator(minus some deep cut, obscure wimpy ones) over any one xenomorph, even the most badass queen. 

Fan Art / Re: Fullsize Aliens Warrior Bu...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:05:21 AM
Absolutely beatiful
Predator is way more badass than your average xenomorph. I'd take any one predator(minus some deep cut, obscure wimpy ones) over any one xenomorph, even the most badass queen. 
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed