Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 431,339 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Master Chief on May 19, 2020, 03:27:20 PM
Quote from: Kradan on May 19, 2020, 08:18:07 AM
Sometimes I just look in the mirror and feel like I'm not myself anymore. Like I look at myself from the side. And I feel kinda ... surprised. Or I look at my relatives and suddenly begin to question myself: " Is t my mom, is it my dad, is it my brother ?"
:o

Not as deep as yours, but I've never seen any of the Godfather movies.

I don't get it. Could you explain ?

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, so it was just a statement that wasn't related to my post in any way ? Ok, then

I haven't seen them either

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Kradan on May 19, 2020, 04:41:28 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 19, 2020, 03:27:20 PM
Sometimes I just look in the mirror and feel like I'm not myself anymore. Like I look at myself from the side. And I feel kinda ... surprised. Or I look at my relatives and suddenly begin to question myself: " Is t my mom, is it my dad, is it my brother ?"
:o

Not as deep as yours, but I've never seen any of the Godfather movies.

I don't get it. Could you explain ?

I was saying that a curious fact about me wasn't as compelling as yours.  Or, what The Eighth Passenger stated if that's what you didn't get.  ;)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on May 19, 2020, 05:31:33 PM
Oh, so it was just a statement that wasn't related to my post in any way ? Ok, then

I haven't seen them either

Samhain13

Samhain13

Sometimes I just look in the mirror and feel like I'm not myself anymore. Like I look at myself from the side. And I feel kinda ... surprised.

Like in how much you changed over the years? In regards to aging? I have that... sometimes time flies so fast you can change so much without noticing.

Then when one look at what they are inside and outside now after a while... you wonder what happened.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeeeeah

Huggs

Huggs

I'm unable to rest in a vehicle whenever I'm just a passenger.

Everytime I get tired and shut my eyes, I'll suddenly feel that I'm actually the one driving and that I'm falling asleep at the wheel and just dreaming that I'm riding in the passenger seat.

Nightmare Asylum

I do not care for Aliens: Nightmare Asylum (or any of that trilogy, in comic or novel form).

I sure did back in high school when I chose this username though. :D

Kradan

Kradan

That's ... confusing

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 23, 2020, 05:36:19 AM
I do not care for Aliens: Nightmare Asylum (or any of that trilogy, in comic or novel form).

:laugh:

I think Corpral Hicks can still change your username if you want. As long as you still have the original email address you used when you signed up.

j0nesy

j0nesy

"artist formerly known as nightmare asylum"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 23, 2020, 05:36:19 AM

Could have been worse. You could have been named "Aliens: Colonial Marines."  ;)

Kradan

Kradan

Or AVPRequiem

Spoiler
... or The Predator
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Nah, everything is fine as long as you don't call yourself The Human Centipede.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed