AvP games of the future. (2010+)

Started by Nexus_Void, Feb 22, 2010, 03:49:16 PM

Author
AvP games of the future. (2010+) (Read 676 times)

Nexus_Void

Nexus_Void

Okay, first of all, the new AvP game is awsome. Especially when playing as the aliens. LOL. the sound plays a massive part in this game. As does the lighting. Can anyone think of anything more terrifying than creepin around in the dark with a very crappy torch, a used pistol and only half a clip. Jumping at every corner while your motion sensor goes beep...beep...beep...beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep! Then gettin ripped to peices by one enemy while the other one watches froma distance saying "shit appens..." lol.

However, there are some things that the game is missing. For one, the areas could be a bit bigger. Also, some vehicles would be nice, the obvious stuff for the humans and maybe a hovering bike for the predators...i don't know, something cool. Another thing it needs is more weapons for the predator. The spear gun, pistol(from Requeim), fighting spear(melee), razor net, snare trap were all missing. And we could be doing with some new gear like all the other gadgets that have been mentioned in the AvP lore but never quite made the big films or games. How about the other ones from Extinction like the Stalker rifle, Hydra cannon, Blazer cannon. And what about the cool mines from Requeim or the stuff that dissolves bodies/evidence. Some more new weapons should be considered. How about: a predator sniper rifle, a warblade, throwing knives, a grappling hook(for pulling people into trees). Also, it wold be nice if your
stealth didn't de-activate whenever you killed something. Remember on the first AvP film when the Preadator's claws came through the guy's chest and lifted him up? It was like he was floating. Or when the spear pinned the guy to the wall and didn't materialize until after a few seconds, after the predator had already started hunting a new prey. You know what else would be good for the predator, the ability to climb flat walls(not like aliens do with ceilings and all) and trees. An improved distraction/voice recorder system is necessary. Using SELECT to initiate a list of phrases (including fan favourites) could be used and it could automatically target the closest enemy. This SELECT system could also be used by the humans to give orders to allies or to simply communicate. It could also be used for the aliens to communicate with each other however, what appears as a command in the subtitles would sound like a hiss to the human ear.
Speaking of aliens, what happened to dragging marines into air vents and drpping slime onto their shoulders from above(forcing them to look up before being made to take it like a two dollar hussy...yeah i said it).

Here's an idea. Why not allow a huge amount of online character customization. Such as, head-wear/predator masks, body armour(light, medium, heavy - all with advantages and disadvantages), arm-wear and leg wear. Obviously, humans would have a larger face customization feature while predators would have a huge variety of masks. Aliens could be customized with scars and brands such as they always are. Which leads me to my final necessary improvement, different alien sub-species. I mean everything from movies, books, other games and comics...within reason. there is no reason to have two identical subspecies.
But listen to these different playable sub-species': Facehugger, chestbuster(which becomes a warrior), warrior, runner, pred-alien(preferably Requeim version, minus the egg-laying face) Praetorian(future queens),Kraken(warrior with no tail and four tenticles), Queen, King(you know it), Prince(from Ressurection...only acheived by mating king and queen), winged alien, spiked alien, Ravager, Carrier, serpent like water alien, scorpion alien, human-alien hybrid(gorilla-shaped alien with superior intelliegence and human/alien qualities...can operate guns and doors), Empress(larger queen that spawns only praetorians. Bull alien(giant warrior with horns that specializes against human vehicles and has thick exo-skeleton), drones(minaiture warriors that are very intelligent and act as mini butlers for queen...can move eggs and lead facehuggers to prey, can also operate doors). That is alot, i know, but with scientists always experimenting on aliens, anything is possible. Finally, more gore and swearing. And put in some deep water. Aliens are harder to outswim than outrun. LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed