Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,395,754 times)

panzytuio

panzytuio

If this is what you are all looking for, I apologize sincerely, but yet again I was joking.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 29, 2009, 07:16:59 AM
Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 06:11:48 AM
Quote from: The Demon on Nov 28, 2009, 08:05:49 PM
Looks different? Every highscool is full of kinds with that so cool and original style.

Would he have said that if he thaught I was normal like him. And no. Not at my school. My school contains a bunch of fags who either dress like they are bloods (in some cases they are) or wear their pants up to there chest. I am different and I get the same shit all the time as that guy below gave me. And I dont think less of him either because I can deal with it and It was actually pretty humerous. But if people say it's wrong to be different or unique then I start to get pissed. And based on what I have learned most highschool students try to fit in. I have been to 3 different highschools going on 4 just because of moving and or other issues with terrible staff (private school etc.) so I have plenty of experience on how people act in highschool.

You say you are different, but you are the same as all the people that say they are different and unique. You have to get over yourself. You don't need to be different from everyone, you just need to be yourself. And no need to call people fags.

Exactly. I see that image everywhere. Its not different or unique.

panzytuio

panzytuio

Again Im sorry for calling everyone strange even though it was a joke and Im sorry that I worded that wrong. Can we move on now. Has it grown in to this big of a deal.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 04:08:52 PM
The only guy who didnt take things seriously was grimyghost. I salute him for being the only person who can take a joke. Who thinks someone would post a retarded picture of themselves and the call everyone else strange. Lol I am the only one who looks strange.

Anywyas I deleted all my posts because we have been using this thread for a conversation that shouldnt even be discussed at all, let alone, on an AVP fan site.  I hope no one thinks of me now as that jerk who called everyone strange. :P

So I am going to start it off again avoiding my mistake that was made previously.  :)

Here is last year with some of my friends at school. Its not the best picture thhough. I also look like a hippie and Guad is closing her eyes.

Which one are you?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My bet's on the one in the middle.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 07:51:50 PM
Again Im sorry for calling everyone strange even though it was a joke and Im sorry that I worded that wrong. Can we move on now. Has it grown in to this big of a deal.

Its not that big of a deal.  :P

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2009, 01:54:31 AM
My bet's on the one in the middle.

Ugh well there is two of us in the middle. Jake and I. I am the one with the blue shirt.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was close enough :D

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2009, 03:24:14 AM
I was close enough :D

Haha pretty much.

panzytuio

panzytuio

Here was my brother today outside with his Clone Trooper outfit on  8)

What to do you guys think of it?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think it's inappropriate for the weather lol

panzytuio

panzytuio

Thats why he put it on. Trust me there was lots of layers under that suit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's one tiny Clone Trooper!

Huol

Huol

Isn't he a little short for a clone trooper?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I'm not gonna lie, that looks really funny. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed