Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,922 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

I have pictures but how do I put them on ... simply drag them on to the post? Anyway until that is answered here is a description of myself ... sorry for the pain I'll bring.... :'(

Height: 5'4.5" But I'm still growing so don't say I'll be a midget now.
Weight:149 lbs , no joke its I don't look obese but I am fat for my height.
Hair: Black
Facial hair: Only a mild moustache when I chose to have it - black.
eye color: Hazel.
Race: White ...
odd fact: I have no back hair yet or stomach hair ... f**k!
Religion: IDK why I put this up.
I have beefy fingers that are very double jointed ... IDK ... I smell okay.

That's my physical description , oh and in Europe my shoe size is 9 - 9.5 I think. I AM FROM USA.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Use photobucket.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Complete with drawn goatee plus shades.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on May 26, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 26, 2009, 02:59:29 AM

Only pic I got of me that I can find, Me in OSUT. I should have more tomorrow hopefully. I'm the one holding the peace sign up.
How do you get your beret to look like that? The fold I mean. I am a Canadian Army Cadet (Queens York Rangers) and I can't get mine to look like that.

dump it in hot water and shape in to your head, make sure you ring it out before you put it on your head (Don't ring out the front cardboard plastic thing in the front.) rinse and repeat.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 26, 2009, 02:30:53 AM
Mr Stizout what's your MOS. Mines 21Boom Boom
I'm a cadet, I don't have a MOS.  I will be a 2LT in 2011 and my future MOS is 12 Alpha which is General Armor.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 27, 2009, 01:57:22 AM
I'm a cadet, I don't have a MOS.  I will be a 2LT in 2011 and my future MOS is 12 Alpha which is General Armor.

well, good luck. My recruiter told me I should go through Officer school (I already have an AAS), but I wanted to be a grunt. We had a few that went through BCT and AIT then went to Officer school. I feel I want to make it as high up as an E6 and then I'm probably going to call it a day and retire.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 27, 2009, 02:22:57 AM
Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 27, 2009, 01:57:22 AM

well, good luck. My recruiter told me I should go through Officer school (I already have an AAS), but I wanted to be a grunt. We had a few that went through BCT and AIT then went to Officer school. I feel I want to make it as high up as an E6 and then I'm probably going to call it a day and retire.

That's cool.  I'm just a prick so I figured being an officer best suited me  :P, just kidding.  I always wanted to be a general but I doubt that would ever happen but my family is full of military people.  So are you currently a PFC?

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

yup, two more months before I can get a waiver to become a E-4

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Splinter Cell on May 26, 2009, 10:32:07 PM
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/Chillywik/teherhte.jpg

Complete with drawn goatee plus shades.
:D
I used to do that when i was like 10 or so trying to look as cool as my brother, but hey, to each their own.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have a two year degree, so I could enlist as an e-4 in the army (assuming I pass all my physical/academic requirements in boot).

Thinking about marine though.  Actually I've always thought marine, its just recently I've become interested in all the technical gadetry the army has that the marines don't.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 27, 2009, 04:46:51 AM
I have a two year degree, so I could enlist as an e-4 in the army (assuming I pass all my physical/academic requirements in boot).

Thinking about marine though.  Actually I've always thought marine, its just recently I've become interested in all the technical gadetry the army has that the marines don't.

2 year degree will only get you E-3, you have to have a bachelors/4 year degree in order to be a E-4 SPC

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Epic fail on my part. 

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 27, 2009, 05:10:13 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 27, 2009, 04:46:51 AM

2 year degree will only get you E-3, you have to have a bachelors/4 year degree in order to be a E-4 SPC
Or you could do the way am I am doing go to an academy or ROTC get a bachelors than be a O-1.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Mr. Stizout and Wolf assassin, why did you choose Army? I was going to go into the Navy with a rating of damage control but i had some medical stuff that disqualified me. I thought it wouldnt be a problem with the army so i went there instead and the recruiter tried to get me a waiver back in march but i have yet to hear from him and by now i have given up on hearing back. I had a high enough ASVAB score so i was going to take the open aircraft controller spot. That spot is gone by now no doubt.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 27, 2009, 01:49:40 PM
Mr. Stizout and Wolf assassin, why did you choose Army? I was going to go into the Navy with a rating of damage control but i had some medical stuff that disqualified me. I thought it wouldnt be a problem with the army so i went there instead and the recruiter tried to get me a waiver back in march but i have yet to hear from him and by now i have given up on hearing back. I had a high enough ASVAB score so i was going to take the open aircraft controller spot. That spot is gone by now no doubt.
My reason is to protect my family and serve my country and to blow shit up  ;).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed