Pics of yourself (Read 2,404,005 times)

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 09, 2008, 01:27:08 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 09, 2008, 06:49:47 AM
16 is legal here.
Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Apr 09, 2008, 08:03:12 AM
same in Australia.

I always knew the brits and aussies were f**ked up (sweeteyes pay no attention :P  ;). 16? That's a kid. You're thinking of legal consent, yeah a 16 yr old girl may be able to have sex BUT that doesn't mean an 18 yr old could have sex with her---seeing as how in the UK 18 is the age when a person legally becomes an adult--- because then you'd be talking about sexual assault and statutory rape.

Here to make it simple....

Minor+Minor= Illegal
Minor (legal consent)+Minor (legal consent)= Legal
Adult+Minor= Illegal
Adult=Minor (legal consent)=Illegal

yeh, i live in Australia too
and i dont see any problem with being 16 years as the age

SM

SM

QuoteHere to make it simple....

Minor+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor= Illegal

That's 'simple'?

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: SM on Apr 10, 2008, 09:39:36 AM

Minor+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor= Illegal

That's 'simple'?

i agree, thats not as simple as you made it out to be

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: SM on Apr 10, 2008, 09:39:36 AM

Minor+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor (legal consent)=Illegal

That's 'simple'?

Man and you're supposed to be an adult? You want it simpler SodaMachine? Ok.....

IF YOU'RE OVER 18 DON'T f**k ANYONE UNDER 18

Edit: I just now saw the mistake in what I posted  :D.

Minor+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor= Illegal
Adult+Minor (legal consent)=Illegal

Fix^

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Apr 10, 2008, 07:08:55 AM
and i dont see any problem with being 16 years as the age

It's not what age you have a problem with, it's what age The Law has a problem with.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 01:01:05 PM

Funny you should scream that, because there are a whole mess of states in the US that have 16 as the age of consent.

Let's all move to Hawaii and Iowa and poke every 14 year-old we can get our hands on!

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 10, 2008, 01:18:06 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 01:01:05 PM

Funny you should scream that, because there are a whole mess of states in the US that have 16 as the age of consent.

I didn't scream it, I posted it bold enough so he could see (even from across the room  :D).

But alright, don't listen to me or the laws I just explained, go out and have sex with minors, I'll be laughing my ass of when I see you on the news going to jail for molesting underage girls  :D.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 01:22:27 PM
But alright, don't listen to me or the laws I just explained, go out and have sex with minors, I'll be laughing my ass of when I see you on the news going to jail for molesting underage girls  :D.

Was that before or after you admitted to breaking the law in regards to having sex with minors and then attempted to mollify it by saying it's "not as bad" as other things?

And the laws you "explained" aren't all inclusive, so why would anyone listen to them?  Better that they look up the ones that pertain to them than take your word for it.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 10, 2008, 01:34:38 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 01:22:27 PM

Was that before or after you admitted to breaking the law in regards to having sex with minors and then attempted to mollify it by saying it's "not as bad" as other things?

And the laws you "explained" aren't all inclusive, so why would anyone listen to them?  Better that they look up the ones that pertain to them than take your word for it.
Why dont you post a picture uncanny?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I dunno.   Why don't I?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 10, 2008, 01:56:02 PM
I dunno.   Why don't I?
I would love to know why you dont.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

*Facepalm*  The first time I had sex was when I was 15, the girl was also 15, I've never slept with a girl younger than me (well 18, but that's ok because I'm 19  ;D).

But like I said don't take my word (even though I'm studying Criminal Law at UTSA), just go out and do it, I'll be watching the news, waiting for you  :D.

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 10, 2008, 01:56:02 PM
I dunno.   Why don't I?

Yeah Uncanny Assman, why haven't you posted a pic? I'd love to see the person behind that big mouth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 02:01:41 PM

*Facepalm*  The first time I had sex was when I was 15, the girl was also 15, I've never slept with a girl younger than me (well 18, but that's ok because I'm 19  ;D).

But like I said don't take my word (even though I'm studying Criminal Law at UTSA), just go out and do it, I'll be watching the news, waiting for you  :D.

Bro, you just said minor+minor was illegal. So you committed an illegal act.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Apr 10, 2008, 02:01:41 PM
The first time I had sex was when I was 15, the girl was also 15

Yeah, that's the one.  Illegal, right?

QuoteI'm studying Criminal Law at UTSA

So you'll probably look up the actual statutes at some point, and not just assume that the legal age is standard across all borders?  Good to know.

Quotejust go out and do it, I'll be watching the news, waiting for you  :D.

As you well know, my intention was to correct a false statement.  I have no plans to commit a sexual offense any time soon.

QuoteYeah Uncanny Assman, why haven't you posted a pic? I'd love to see the person behind that big mouth.

You're clearly mature beyond your years.  ...and I fail to see how arguing for facts over half-assed non-information adds up to having a 'big mouth'.  (Or big fingers, I guess.  Fast fingers?  I don't know what the typing equivelant would be.)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Just post a pic of you uncanny.
Or is that too much to ask in a "pics of yourself" thread?  :)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

No, it's not too much to ask.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed