Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,617 times)

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

never be ashamed of who you are man!

be ashamed of other people who try and make you feel bad about who you are because they are truly empty on the inside and not fit to call themselves human!

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

I just wanna thank these great people, here at AVP Galaxy: Russ840, and, DorkiDori for helping me work up to courage to pose a picture of me. Thanks. You are great people. Stay awesome!

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

and just because Alien shirt... ;)

Quote from: Praetorian Guard on Mar 15, 2017, 05:40:32 PM
I just wanna thank these great people, here at AVP Galaxy: Russ840, and, DorkiDori for helping me work up to courage to pose a picture of me. Thanks. You are great people. Stay awesome!

way to go man!!! screw what other people think! Just do what makes you happy... dress how it makes you happy... and most of all, just be happy being you! :D

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Thank you, DorkiDori. You're great! Peace!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Yeah, they keep telling me i look like i'm 15, but i'm 20, and i'm gonna be 21 this year.
http://i.imgur.com/FguXRzY.jpg?1
you look awesome Bro!I was just as shy as you Bro ask fury hicks or whiskeybrewer about me!

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 15, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Yeah, they keep telling me i look like i'm 15, but i'm 20, and i'm gonna be 21 this year.
you look awesome Bro!I was just as shy as you Bro ask fury hicks or whiskeybrewer about me!

Thanks, man. You guys are awesome!

Russ840

Russ840

Good on you guys.

I love how great people in this community are.

I'll sort a pic out of myself shortly I think.

I'm on the right and my fiancé is in the middle.

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Dude, you look awesome. Great to see you guys!

Russ840

Russ840

Thanks dude.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: DorkiDori on Mar 15, 2017, 06:23:12 PM

way to go man!!! screw what other people think! Just do what makes you happy... dress how it makes you happy... and most of all, just be happy being you! :D

You're both great.. Don't let other peoples negativity ruin you, ever.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: DorkiDori on Mar 15, 2017, 06:23:12 PM

I like the shirt dude.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No-one is under obligation to post any pictures here so don't feel any pressure about it!  :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol yeah and we finally got you to do it once i posted pics of me lol

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 16, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

LOL remember Fury called me the chicken hunter! Man I think this is the best online community!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 16, 2017, 02:26:39 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 16, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

Lol yeah i remember that  :laugh: Good times my friend lol

LOL remember Fury called me the chicken hunter! Man I think this is the best online community!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed