Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,845 times)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Procurator on Dec 10, 2007, 10:37:46 PM
Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: Procurator on Dec 10, 2007, 10:30:47 PM
Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 09, 2007, 12:51:21 AM
http://i19.tinypic.com/814f0g7.jpg

heres another, yeah, you'll get an idea of the word fat.

Jeez thought you were a guy, never thought a girl would be interested in Cg Art lol  :D
You got a gorgeous figure btw!

now i'm going to have to take offence to that >:( what's CG art?

I meant before i saw your pic
, i thought you were a guy like most you find on forum like these.
Cg Art - sig making , concepts , 2D/3D art anything related to computer graphics.

I'm sorry if my sentence came out wrong and offended you.

it doesn't matter anyway, i've had worse so tis ok... :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Procurator on Dec 10, 2007, 10:54:29 PM
Well since everyone has showed pictures of them selfs, I'll post mine.

Does everybody on this forum lift weights?

I was once like that, but went crap, but I plan to be like that build again  ;D

Procurator

Procurator

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 10, 2007, 11:39:38 PM

I don't work out, i work in a metal processing plant. I just look this way because of the weight of the metal i lift every day and the amount of work i do. If i worked out I'd probably be twice as big.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Cool pictures in this thread.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Procurator on Dec 10, 2007, 11:42:35 PM

I don't work out, i work in a metal processing plant. I just look this way because of the weight of the metal i lift every day and the amount of work i do. If i worked out I'd probably be twice as big.

you don't  :o you look like you do work out...

i've been thinking of starting the gym, but me being a lazy tw*t might end up backing out lol... :D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 10, 2007, 11:43:46 PM
I do it all, I lift weights, kickbox, submission grappling,wrestling, train in MMA, compete in MMA and soon going to instructor school.

Don't really have lots of pictures of me fighting but here are sum. I'm on the left.

^ This is me on top of some guy trying to rape him in submission lol.

I swear you are the one how was banned from AVPfreaks years ago  :P

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 11:47:05 PM
Quote from: Procurator on Dec 10, 2007, 11:42:35 PM

you don't  :o you look like you do work out...

i've been thinking of starting the gym, but me being a lazy tw*t might end up backing out lol... :D

Don't become one of those skinny model freaks, go to the gym to tone up alittle, but thats it. Use small weights, nothing heavy and you'll see your body will look better and curvy. If you go to the gym to run all day your going to get so skinny your going to lose your boobs and your ass lol.

I wish there was another way to say that, but don't go the gym to loss weight unless your fat. Because once you start going down you really start to go down. Sometimes it's hard to stop it when it really starts.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

the only sport i've ever been decent at was gymnastics... i used to go when i was 11-13, but i ended up quitting because of a girl who used to ridicule me...  yet again i was made to feel like the fattest girl of the gym, mmainly cause every other girl was pretty and really thin...

i've always wanted to lose weight since i was like 13-14yrs...so i've been trying to lose weight but haven't been successfull enough to do it :'(

but as soon as i hit that gym i'm not stopping until i have burn't atleast a 1000 calories... or 700 atleast...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

You look like this dude:

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 11, 2007, 12:14:37 AM
the only sport i've ever been decent at was gymnastics... i used to go when i was 11-13, but i ended up quitting because of a girl who used to ridicule me...  yet again i was made to feel like the fattest girl of the gym, mmainly cause every other girl was pretty and really thin...

i've always wanted to lose weight since i was like 13-14yrs...so i've been trying to lose weight but haven't been successfull enough to do it :'(

but as soon as i hit that gym i'm not stopping until i have burn't atleast a 1000 calories... or 700 atleast...

Don't burn too much away. You don't want to be skinny, you want to be perfect ;)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 11, 2007, 12:27:50 AM

Don't burn too much away. You don't want to be skinny, you want to be perfect ;)

as i said before i'm aiming for a UK size 2/4...once i get down to there then i'll be happy..

The New Blood

The New Blood

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 11, 2007, 12:44:29 AM

as i said before i'm aiming for a UK size 2/4...once i get down to there then i'll be happy..

You don't need to lose any weight. You look good just the way you are. You don't wanna be skeletal. Thats unattractive. Seriously.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: The New Blood on Dec 11, 2007, 05:26:14 AM
Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 11, 2007, 12:44:29 AM

You don't need to lose any weight. You look good just the way you are. You don't wanna be skeletal. Thats unattractive. Seriously.

i agree, its just as bad as being fat.....

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 11, 2007, 12:11:34 AM
Don't become one of those skinny model freaks, go to the gym to tone up alittle, but thats it. Use small weights, nothing heavy and you'll see your body will look better and curvy. If you go to the gym to run all day your going to get so skinny your going to lose your boobs and your ass lol.

That's good advice. If anything you just want to tone up those muscles. Muscles use more calories, and don't go by weight either, because when you get more lean muscle, you tend to weigh more. Muscle weighs more than fat, that's why i never weigh myself, I go from how I look, never how much I weigh.. Get rid of those evil scales, you don't need them!
I go to the gym to tone up..otherwise I would be skinny as hell, and I get the added bonus with having good muscle tone, to be able to eat more (as long as its not junk food).
yeah, you don't want to be one of those ugly skinny looking things, it's not a good look anyway.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 11, 2007, 09:46:12 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 11, 2007, 12:11:34 AM

That's good advice. If anything you just want to tone up those muscles. Muscles use more calories, and don't go by weight either, because when you get more lean muscle, you tend to weigh more. Muscle weighs more than fat, that's why i never weigh myself, I go from how I look, never how much I weigh.. Get rid of those evil scales, you don't need them!
I go to the gym to tone up..otherwise I would be skinny as hell, and I get the added bonus with having good muscle tone, to be able to eat more (as long as its not junk food).
yeah, you don't want to be one of those ugly skinny looking things, it's not a good look anyway.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed