Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,404,052 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

^^^^

Fine looking lad  :)

A moment of History captured with your family member.

Just spent a luncheon going over old photo's of family members from Scotland with one of our "senior" family members.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 17, 2013, 07:06:11 PM
Not a picture of me, but a coloured drawing of my grandfather, sketched by a WWII German POW, Alois Wunsche, who was an artist and sculptor. My grandfather was in Germany as part of the occupying forces:

Spoiler
[close]

Wunsche was released in 1947
That's incredibly awesome dude. A fine drawing if I say so, as well! :laugh: Take good care of that man, I don't have shit like that from my family.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Not a picture of me, but a coloured drawing of my grandfather, sketched by a WWII German POW, Alois Wunsche, who was an artist and sculptor. My grandfather was in Germany as part of the occupying forces:

Spoiler
[close]

Not too shabby.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Stings a bit!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 17, 2013, 09:24:46 PM

Spoiler
[close]

That's incredibly awesome dude. A fine drawing if I say so, as well! :laugh: Take good care of that man, I don't have shit like that from my family.
Not too bad for a prison cell sketch. I saw some of the guy's sculptures, which were a bit more refined. Can't find more of his art. German article on his sculpting, which looks quite cool: http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/kunst/alois-wuensche-mitterecker-dieses-feld-kennt-keine-sieger-1695289.html

I found the sketch in my grandad's army suitcase. My aunt's had it for decades. It has his medals too, an army prayer book and bible, stuff like that. Definitely cool.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 17, 2013, 09:56:03 PM

Stings a bit!

What the hell happened?

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Slight disagreement with a garden step and gravel, they both decided that I should fall down and rip my leg to pieces

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 18, 2013, 08:58:51 AM
Slight disagreement with a garden step and gravel, they both decided that I should fall down and rip my leg to pieces
:laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Damn Garden steps.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 18, 2013, 08:58:51 AM

Ouch. :(

FINALLY found some of the pics that were taken last Halloween. I went as a Dagon Cultist. :laugh:

Me with my very good friends, The Invisible Man and Raggedy Ann:

The Invisible Man and Raggedy Ann love each other very much:

Would you like to come up to my holiday home in Innsmouth for a weekend?

Spoiler
In case you somehow couldn't tell, Raggedy Ann has a penis.
[close]

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Some pics from a film I was working on a few weeks back. I'm the guy standing behind the kids in pic 3, so not too much trouble finding me in all the rest.

Vickers

Vickers

Nice, what's the film, if you're allowed to say?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

THAT glorious beard.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 20, 2013, 09:33:40 PM
No problem. Free promotion is desired.
It is an anti-bullying drama called State Of Delinquency.
I was production assistant. Dailies look good so we know the film will at least look pretty. hopefully the story will be a good one.

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 20, 2013, 09:44:49 PM
THAT glorious beard.
Sadly, the beard is gone for now. Trimmed it off for a job interview.  :'(
But he shall return.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 20, 2013, 10:04:41 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jun 20, 2013, 09:33:40 PM
No problem. Free promotion is desired.
It is an anti-bullying drama called State Of Delinquency.
I was production assistant. Dailies look good so we know the film will at least look pretty. hopefully the story will be a good one.

Interesting... let us know when it's released. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed