Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,955 times)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 20, 2007, 10:47:26 AM
well im crap at math then...lol.

i bet you can't be as bad at math as i am...ps i got an F in my maths, and a U in my mock maths exam...

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

ayway i was just rounding it yup  1987 to 2008 thats 21 years,,right?
*gets out calculator*
If you really wanna be picky, the film came out in july '87, so..someone do the math.
hehehe.

Master Chief

Master Chief

20 years, 5 months, 9 days...with a 12 June 1987 release date to today.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 21, 2007, 03:14:29 PM
20 years, 5 months, 9 days...with a 12 June 1987 release date to today.

Whoa!! holy gamoly!!! thats pretty specific.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Hahahaha! thanks for that!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 25, 2007, 01:54:14 AM
This is me a whole year after the other picture. this is what i usually look like. I do smile like everybody else but i don't like my smile so i did not smile in this one. I usually wear hats when i am not at school scince our school does not allow them.  I am verry ugly. I have many zits :-[

aww you cute {huggles}

Crotum

Crotum

This is me a year ago, a little drunk. .....well, a bit more than a little, let me put it to you this way, i can´t remember who´s on my right or who took the picture or when or why.

and as an extra, say hello to my little friend:

that´s my sis with him. well, her hand at least.

REYALS

REYALS

Why would my child be "ALIEN fodder"? I hope theres not people on here who verbally attacks ones child... that's askin' for a plasma blast thru the chest! ;D

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 25, 2007, 07:07:29 AM
Why would my child be "ALIEN fodder"? I hope theres not people on here who verbally attacks ones child... that's askin' for a plasma blast thru the chest! ;D
Lol, just saying cause you're in the avp forums, the tots pretty safe from Predators (unless its a badblood), but the poor kiddo will either be eaten or used as a host for those Aliens.
:P
PS I would never verbally attack anyones child
:)  so no plasma cannon through my chest please (unless it's Wolfs)

REYALS

REYALS

OooooooooooH! I understand now! I must have read it wrong or something. Nah, he's got Papa to take care o' those pesky ALIEN's. ;D

...Man, you get up early.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 25, 2007, 04:48:42 PM
OooooooooooH! I understand now! I must have read it wrong or something. Nah, he's got Papa to take care o' those pesky ALIEN's. ;D

...Man, you get up early.
Lol, no I stay up late...
:D

REYALS

REYALS

....or, do you stay up early, and go to bed late? LOL. Didnt you say you have a collection? Shirts, and such. You should post them in the Merch. thread.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 22, 2007, 04:43:09 AM
Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 25, 2007, 01:54:14 AM
This is me a whole year after the other picture. this is what i usually look like. I do smile like everybody else but i don't like my smile so i did not smile in this one. I usually wear hats when i am not at school scince our school does not allow them.  I am verry ugly. I have many zits :-[

aww you cute {huggles}

CUTE!!! this guys crazy, he kept saying to me that he was being bullied but I saw no signs of it on the forum, and then one day he said he was leaving, I talked him out of leaving and so he didn't, but then a while later, he said the same stuff again, pretty much blamed me and then left, not seem him online since.   

AdamBombOi

AdamBombOi

Here's me and my dumbass friends. I'm the one choking the long haired guy (which is also where my avatar came from). Enjoy.

(New Coke can placed in to protect the innocence of under-aged members  :P )

EDIT: by the way, the guy in the GBH shirt skin is red because, a couple of months before this picture was taken he was in an explosion at his workplace. He was using a steam cleaner, and it blew up - the room he was in was filled with flammable chemicals, which lucky blew him OUT of the room, yet still severely burned 17% of his body. He only spent a week and a half in the hospital.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Nov 26, 2007, 03:57:27 AM
CUTE!!! this guys crazy, he kept saying to me that he was being bullied but I saw no signs of it on the forum, and then one day he said he was leaving, I talked him out of leaving and so he didn't, but then a while later, he said the same stuff again, pretty much blamed me and then left, not seem him online since.   
lol Burke was nuts. He kept deleting his posts where he pissed people off so I never got to see what he would say. Misunderstood, unloved, and unappreciated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed