Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,395,712 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 08:46:36 AM
Trying to wake sleeping beauty.

I know some people on this site (who shall remain nameless) will be jealous of Bryans hand, but I titillate on a regular basis. IT'S JUST WHAT I DO.

If I woke up with my friend kissing my hand I would be pretty confused.I guess you're one of those guys who likes to fondle people when they are asleep.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 26, 2012, 01:50:27 PM

I know some people on this site (who shall remain nameless) will be jealous of Bryans hand, but I titillate on a regular basis. IT'S JUST WHAT I DO.

If I woke up with my friend kissing my hand I would be pretty confused.I guess you're one of those guys who likes to fondle people when they are asleep.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Actually I'm one of those guys who people like me to fondle them when they're asleep.  ;)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 03:51:55 PM
No I'm one of those guys who people like me to fondle them when they're asleep.  ;)
People like it when you fondle them without knowing it? So they're perfectly fine with you touching their junk while sleeping?

At least kiss a woman's hand if you're going to that, this just makes look weird doing it to some guy.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 26, 2012, 05:58:47 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 03:51:55 PM
No I'm one of those guys who people like me to fondle them when they're asleep.  ;)
People like it when you fondle them without knowing it? So they're perfectly fine with you touching their junk while sleeping?

Yes Rickey Grimes. Yes.

At least kiss a woman's hand if you're going to that, this just makes look weird doing it to some guy.

Really? Cause there's a whole group of people out there who'd think kissing a girls hand is weird.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Look, a guy smooching another dudes hand is not normal, not at all. If you were kissing some chicks hand, it'd be romantic and completely normal. Seeing how you enjoy staring at guy's asses and like kissing men on their hands, it would be weird for you to kiss a girl.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 26, 2012, 06:15:29 PM
Look, a guy smooching another dudes hand is not normal, not at all.

It's normal if you're either gay, completely comfortable with your straightness, or just a young guy trying out different personality traits to see where you fit in the social pecking order of life.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Look, a guy smooching another dudes hand is not normal, not at all. If you were kissing some chicks hand, it'd be romantic and completely normal. Seeing how you enjoy staring at guy's asses and like kissing men on their hands, it would be weird for you to kiss a girl.

This is perhaps the saddest and most ignorant thing I've ever read. For shame Ricky. For shame.

Also when did I ever say I like staring at guys butts? I think between the insecure hetero-alpha male thing ya got going on, posting a pic of Borat in a bikini and the gay guys kissing gif, u have some major personal life issues to attend to.
But hey, I don't judge. I love all people of all creeds.

Cept' terrorists.

Unless it's me in "Red Faction Guerrilla". Than I love terrorists.  :laugh:

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 26, 2012, 06:29:15 PM
Look, a guy smooching another dudes hand is not normal, not at all.

It's normal if you're either gay, completely comfortable with your straightness, or just a young guy trying out different personality traits to see where you fit in the social pecking order of life.

Thanks BCP. Some people man. Some people.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

I see yet another pointless and retarded argument incoming.

I f**king swear...

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Seriously tho, I'm not gonna feed the fire. I'm here to post pics of my beautiful self.
Not have a gay rights debate.

Spoiler
As fun as that may be, especially with an 18 year old.
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 26, 2012, 06:55:00 PM
I see yet another pointless and retarded argument incoming.

I f**king swear...

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/SWEAR+TO+ME+_a8010a16ed90ce46d328631750c46a18.gif

Seriously tho, I'm not gonna feed the fire. I'm here to post pics of my beautiful self.

Don't know why, but I found that funny when you take that sentence out of context. If you want a gay rights debate, talk to KirklandSignature, he's all over that!

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 06:54:34 PM

Also when did I ever say I like staring at guys butts?
I think between the insecure hetero-alpha male thing ya got going on, posting a pic of Borat in a bikini and the gay guys kissing gif, u have some major personal life issues to attend to.

Maybe it was the two instances when you said Andrew Garfield had a nice ass and you wanted to see more booty shots of his in TASM, or the time when you said "ew" to the hot woman in a microkini, and stated that "Borat does it better". But hey, I'm not the one stopping you from loving other guys and being kissy face with them  ;) Just keep on keeping on...

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 26, 2012, 07:15:55 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/SWEAR+TO+ME+_a8010a16ed90ce46d328631750c46a18.gif

Don't know why, but I found that funny when you take that sentence out of context. If you want a gay rights debate, talk to KirklandSignature, he's all over that!

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 26, 2012, 06:54:34 PM

Also when did I ever say I like staring at guys butts?
I think between the insecure hetero-alpha male thing ya got going on, posting a pic of Borat in a bikini and the gay guys kissing gif, u have some major personal life issues to attend to.

Maybe it was the two instances when you said Andrew Garfield had a nice ass and you wanted to see more booty shots of his in TASM, or the time when you said "ew" to the hot woman in a microkini, and stated that "Borat does it better". But hey, I'm not the one stopping you from loving other guys and being kissy face with them  ;) Just keep on keeping on...

Lmfao.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

QuoteMaybe it was the two instances when you said Andrew Garfield had a nice ass and you wanted to see more booty shots of his in TASM, or the time when you said "ew" to the hot woman in a microkini, and stated that "Borat does it better". But hey, I'm not the one stopping you from loving other guys and being kissy face with them  ;) Just keep on keeping on...

Never said ew. Just said Borat did it better. If u don't get the joke, than I guess ur better off because of it. Also I completely forgot about the Spider-man thing. But ur right, he did have a big ol' donk in that movie. My good friend Brittany Santoro can attest to that.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How about we stick to posting pictures instead of having politically-related debates?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed