Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,704 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 31, 2012, 07:05:28 PM
I'm sure something can be arranged if the stars line up right.
Yay!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Poot took it the wrong way, the comment about the hair. We all here joke about everything to one another, not sure if Poot didn't see it this way or not. Oh well.

We luv ya, Poot!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 06:56:43 PM
Now rub ur face on my belly so I can fully feel that beard and all it has to offer.

Is that a cat person thing? I only dig chicks that like lizards.  ;)

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't get the wrong idea man. I just want u to rub ur beard on my belly. Let's not make this weird.  :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 07:09:41 PM
Poot took it the wrong way, the comment about the hair. We all here joke about everything to one another, not sure if Poot didn't see it this way or not. Oh well.

We luv ya, Poot!
It wasn't that so much as the reply I got back after asking why. I just cant stand people like that on the internet. Unfortunately there's a lot of em out there. :-\ I dealt with it and I won't lose any sleep tonight. I luv most of ya guys too!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
And I should be jailed for not diving into Fatale yet. I'm afraid I'll steal your dialogue because I'm terrible at writing it myself. (It will be my New Years Promise five months early.
[close]
Oh, I'll put out the message when the readable drafts come in, then I'll usher newcomers. I wouldn't dare subject anybody new to the currently available versions, knowing what can be enhanced and fixed.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

What the f*ck happened in this thread?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nothing.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 07:41:45 PM
What the f*ck happened in this thread?

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Spoiler
And I should be jailed for not diving into Fatale yet. I'm afraid I'll steal your dialogue because I'm terrible at writing it myself. (It will be my New Years Promise five months early.
[close]
Oh, I'll put out the message when the readable drafts come in, then I'll usher newcomers. I wouldn't dare subject anybody new to the currently available versions, knowing what can be enhanced and fixed.

Oh jee-goddamn it Sweeps you shoulda' said earlier. I had 2 more to go before being up to speed.

Also Batchain / Vakarian...stop being so badass.  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

From what Sweeps has told me, they'll be worth reading over again. Basically he said that it will much more than simple recap for people that have already read it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xenodog on Aug 31, 2012, 08:49:39 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Oh jee-goddamn it Sweeps you shoulda' said earlier. I had 2 more to go before being up to speed.
...Oh shit.  :D

Hopefully you'll give them a second read once the improved versions come out; ShadowPred speaks the truth. They make the past versions look high school level.  ;)

And this.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:55:37 AM
Do you guys know if a bag of frozen peas is the right thing to ice testicles with?
Kinda need to know ASAP.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 09:12:51 PM
Spoiler
[close]

...Oh shit.  :D

Hopefully you'll give them a second read once the improved versions come out; ShadowPred speaks the truth. They make the past versions look high school level.  ;)

And this.

I shall wait for the new improved ones then, and journey back through them once more.  8)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Two very different classes of Badass. He's Hollywood movie star badass. I'm one punch knock out homless guy on a bus badass.  :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 08:59:00 PM
From what Sweeps has told me, they'll be worth reading over again. Basically he said that it will much more than simple recap for people that have already read it.

Sweeps is tearing a page from the book of Lucas. I'll need the original versions to compare. I bet added CGI backdrops and creatures are hard to spot in the written word.  ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 31, 2012, 06:44:09 PM
I know this whole thing didn't escalated from Sweeps comment about Poot's pony tail ... did it?  :laugh:

I mean there has to be a richer, more involved back story than that ... right? 

And staying on topic ...

Spoiler
Me a couple months back. Grizzling up for my new film.
[close]

You handsome devil. When can we expect Clerks III? ;)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Ten years give or take any co-star drug relapses and how fast the talk circuit deals dry up.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed