All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,847,189 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If they're mutually attracted to each other, who am I to judge?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I thought similar after learning that Palpatine was biological father. It's a galaxy far, far away, where everything and anything is possible, and where no one's ever really gone.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Palpatine's son was a strandcast though.  That's not to say the Emperor never bumped uglies with a concubine or several.

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 10, 2021, 04:26:55 AM
Palpatine's son was a strandcast though.  That's not to say the Emperor never bumped uglies with a concubine or several.

Mmm interesting. And if you consider the possibility that Snoke, a strandcast too, was not aware of his origins, it would have been an interesting twist if the villain had known the truth.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I doubt too many variables were created by Palpatine, with free will also comes the risk of another being with equal power who is capable to destroy you. 

EJA

EJA

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but there are apparently rumors that the makers of The Mandalorian are working to de-canonize the sequel trilogy.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: EJA on Jan 12, 2021, 09:45:51 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but there are apparently rumors that the makers of The Mandalorian are working to de-canonize the sequel trilogy.

Doubt.

Kradan

Kradan

Sounds like WeGotThisCovered

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Those rumors originate from the same kinds of sources that tout that Kathleen Kennedy is going to be fired any day now. Pay them no mind.

Kradan

EJA

EJA

If only Ridley Scott's Alien prequels could be so easily de-canonized.

Kradan

Kradan

*insert gif of David doing "Shhh" gesture here*

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: EJA on Jan 13, 2021, 10:25:36 AM
If only Ridley Scott's Alien prequels could be so easily de-canonized.

They honestly could be. Engineers are subserviant to the real Space Jockey(s) and stole their tech. David followed/stole an ancient formula to create the Xeno.

Only problem is you don't wanna do a "Rise of Skywalker" mess of a movie to fit your retcons in.

Kradan

Kradan

I thought "de-canonizing" means erasing from canon not re-interpreting events of movies

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed