Character Descriptions

Started by ikarop, Dec 04, 2012, 08:30:23 PM

Author
Character Descriptions (Read 38,373 times)

Predaker

Bella looks a little more feminine and less butch but she still looks badass. (IMO) I love the armor.

Jennifer Redding doesn't have a short haircut either. I like it.

One of the marines in the survivor trailer has regular male armor and a shaved head. Looks possibly female to me but hard to tell. (Right side of the screen @1:18/1:19) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0qvWwTQotU#ws

newbeing

In the escape trailer you see a female marine that looks like bella wearing a more traditional set of armor.

Predaker

Her right arm looks like a bent drinking straw. :laugh:

Moosh89

Quote from: Predaker on Dec 07, 2012, 12:13:09 AM
Bella looks a little more feminine and less butch but she still looks badass. (IMO) I love the armor.

One of the marines in the survivor trailer has regular male armor and a shaved head. Looks possibly female to me but hard to tell. (Right side of the screen @1:18/1:19) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0qvWwTQotU#ws

Its a dude :)

The Runner

Quote from: Moosh89 on Dec 07, 2012, 01:16:45 AM
Quote from: Predaker on Dec 07, 2012, 12:13:09 AM

Its a dude :)

It's the circle......the circle of life......

Predaker

Is the marine lifted in the air being shot in his foot?  :laugh:

Moosh89

I think its a bullet ricocheting on the back wall behind the Marine and Alien

Predaker

Thanks I just noticed that.  :laugh:

Nice screenshot.

SM

Chick looks a bit too glam compared to the movie marines.

WinterActual

Holy shit Bella is so damn ugly. GBX should play some recent games like Mass Effect 3 or Far Cry 3 to see what a good fem char looks like. Just compare Citra (damn this bitch is hot) for instance with Bella...

Also I think you guys are over thinking her clothes. The thing is that no one give a damn how the vets/more experienced soldiers choose their outfit. In the war in Iraq or Vietnam or whatever, you can see thousands of photos of soldiers wearing long beards, masks, some sort of custom made jewelry, custom armor plates etc. If you were out in the field for 1 or 2 or 3 years in the middle of enemy gun fire, no one gives a damn how you set up your outfit. Those strict regulations that you are talking about are mostly for the rookies who just came from the boot camp. If those things are helping the soldier out to go through everything, no body can really judge him. If Cruz wants not to wear any armor thats fine. What will you tell him? "Hey Lt Dan do you want some ice cream? Oh and wear some armor you will get killed out there!" Rofl no.. he is a Lt, he's been through a lot so its up to him to decide how he wants HIS armor  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jYcmJNYIMw#ws

Moosh89

Haha, that ^ actually made me laugh out loud

As far as Bella being ugly, I wouldn't really say that. And we don't need "hot" females running around, or "hot" guys for that matter, Just give us real every day people, like the movie and real life.

Although I must say, Michael Biehn and Bill Paxton in the 80's...  :o :P :-* :laugh:

Salt The Fries

There are grammatical / syntactical errors in those descriptions. Come to think of it, it's really embarassing...

ShadowPred

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Dec 07, 2012, 07:20:18 AM
There are grammatical / syntactical errors in those descriptions. Come to think of it, it's really embarassing...

Salt The Fries

They were probably written on an iPad with an autocorrect function.

SM

Hardly surprising considering the rest of a *cough* writing on this thing.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed