Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,660 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am prone to small anxiety attacks. Not as bad as it used to be. It used to be so bad that I would spit up due to heavy breathing.
I seem to be getting the hang of it by calming down and observing the situation, but they still pop in there, and I find it irritating.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 16, 2012, 03:36:15 PM
I am prone to small anxiety attacks. Not as bad as it used to be. It used to be so bad that I would spit up due to heavy breathing.
I seem to be getting the hang of it by calming down and observing the situation, but they still pop in there, and I find it irritating.
Stress is a killer, my friend.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I always seem to jump at the slightest noise I hear in the house especially if I wake up late at night (or early in the morning?) to use the bathroom and hear nails tapping on the ground only to realize it's my dog waking up as soon as I turn on a light or open a door. Embarrassing but true. Oh and god forbid if you walk into my room when I'm alone watching TV, a movie, or really getting into a game at night and I'm half asleep. You might go deaf for a few seconds, especially if I didn't even realize you were coming in.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 16, 2012, 03:44:14 PM
I always seem to jump at the slightest noise I hear in the house especially if I wake up late at night (or early in the morning?) to use the bathroom and hear nails tapping on the ground only to realize it's my dog waking up as soon as I turn on a light or open a door. Embarrassing but true. Oh and god forbid if you walk into my room when I'm alone watching TV, a movie, or really getting into a game at night and I'm half asleep. You might go deaf for a few seconds, especially if I didn't even realize you were coming in.

funny, i'm the kind of guy who can follow you down a corridor and you won't notice until you notice the door isn't closing well. i've been creeping up to people for no reason all my life.

...we should meet.

Lie

Lie

I get dirty red eye when playing games for more than 4 hours at a time.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 14, 2012, 10:38:14 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 13, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
Quote from: Lie on Jan 13, 2012, 06:48:21 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 13, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jan 13, 2012, 06:22:34 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 13, 2012, 06:01:35 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 13, 2012, 05:58:22 PM
I have no tattoos, or any intentions of getting any.  I feel like the last person over 18 like this.

Well, that makes two of us.

Make that three of us.
Four!
Five of us.
Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 13, 2012, 07:44:04 PM
Lucky six.  Got plenty of scars, though. :laugh:

Seven. 8)

Eight!

Ten  ;D

"You see me doin' thrill-seeker liquor store holdups with a "Born to Lose" tattoo on my chest? "

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Jan 16, 2012, 06:39:58 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 16, 2012, 06:09:08 AM
Quote from: r888 on Jan 16, 2012, 05:21:05 AM
I like red things
I used to steal purple things from high school

Haha made me laugh what kinda things :)
Folders
Pens
Staplers
Scissors
Ribbons (Any color really)

You know what the more I think about it... I just stole anything that peeked my interest...

Mechanical pencils
Erasers
Key chains
Pencil sharpeners
Small knickknacks on teacher's desks
Magnets
Quarters
...man I had issues in High school...

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I'M A HUGE bucket of facts/info about reptiles, animals, dinosaurs and other prehistoric things, movie monsters, evolution... mythological beasts... things...

fry1236

fry1236

I'm lucky to have a nightmare once a year  ;D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 21, 2012, 04:08:40 AM

My normal dreams could be considered nightmares but I've just gotten used to them being a scary fight for survival. I can't remember the last dream I had where I wasn't killed or left in a no win situation.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Lie on Jan 21, 2012, 04:19:14 AM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 21, 2012, 04:08:40 AM

My normal dreams could be considered nightmares but I've just gotten used to them being a scary fight for survival. I can't remember the last dream I had where I wasn't killed or left in a no win situation.

I tell my friends about my "dreams" and they look petrified  ??? I've never been into happy endings.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm lucky to have a dream... ever. I always have nightmares that are mostly of terrible horror, I'm used to them though.

fry1236

fry1236

Most people do get used to them, I feel sorry for the people that don't.

The mind can be your biggest enemy  :o

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am rarely human in my dreams and I dream every day and remember all of my dreams.  But I can't remember phone numbers or addresses or names or birthdays or appointments.

fry1236

fry1236

I'm not normally human in my dreams either. If I am, I am an assassin  :D or master chief.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed