Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,828 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 10, 2011, 08:59:28 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 10, 2011, 08:51:42 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 10, 2011, 08:33:34 PM
I don't like the new voice cast for DB Kai at all. Gohan and #18 voice are not the same then they where in the past Funimation dub. Freeza's new voice is alright and better then the old one.

That's pretty much the only reason I liked DBZ Kai.

Quick question which version of Kai did you watch? The Nicktoons version or the DVD version?

Nicktoons.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 10, 2011, 08:59:48 PM
I don't like the new voice cast for DB Kai at all. Gohan and #18 voice are not the same then they where in the past Funimation dub. Freeza's new voice is alright and better then the old one.

Quick question which version of Kai did you watch? The Nicktoons version or the DVD version?

Nicktoons.

Watch the uncut versions I hear they're (supposedly) an improvement.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 10, 2011, 09:01:46 PM

Nicktoons.

Meh. I'll stick with DBZ.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 10, 2011, 09:03:41 PM

Nicktoons.

Meh. I'll stick with DBZ.

Alright. :)

Quote from: Lie on Sep 10, 2011, 08:55:35 PM

Theres this Anime called Yu Yu Hakusho I think you'd love it from what I've seen of the stuff you guys are into it's right up your alley but the woman that voices Frieza is a main character in it.

I actually ran into the opening for that a few days back, and remembered how I used to watch it all the time along with DBZ and Sailor Moon. I got to re watch it sometime as well.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 10, 2011, 09:09:21 PM
Quote from: Lie on Sep 10, 2011, 08:55:35 PM

Theres this Anime called Yu Yu Hakusho I think you'd love it from what I've seen of the stuff you guys are into it's right up your alley but the woman that voices Frieza is a main character in it.

I actually ran into the opening for that a few days back, and remembered how I used to watch it all the time along with DBZ and Sailor Moon. I got to re watch it sometime as well.

I'm watching the Abridged right now, the maker is a member of team four star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjUQf7RbzUE#

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Th Uncut version is pretty much is the same as the Japanese version. The Nicktoons version has made some TV edit changes and added some stupid humor like "Nappa: I hope they can get a close shot of me on TV".

Cap. Fitzgerald

Uh, guys, this is the curious facts thread, you might want to take this conversation somewhere more fitting.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I want to be a mod
Spoiler
Hahaha thats not going to happen
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Who doesn't every once in a while?
And I'd love to be a mod for the DVD sectionn, it's been dead for a month now and I'd get free stars :laugh: (PBA's motives are revealed!)

Nightmare Asylum

I want to be Darkness...

Yeah.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I fell of a couch once and broke my toe.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Was it some kind of high rise couch or something or.. how did you manage to break your toe?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Was about 5 years old. Leaping from one couch to the other. Landed, slipped, fell hard on my big toe on the hardwood floor.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I believe that as much as I am dependent on friendship and harmony, I unfortunately have to contradict this by being a lone wolf as I seem to fuction better off as one. The consequences, my emotional needs feel the pinch but at least I'm standing strong.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

If I find a stick I need to hit someone in the ass with it...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed