Arnold in Talks!

Started by RakaiThwei, Mar 07, 2016, 01:34:13 AM

Author
Arnold in Talks! (Read 35,162 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I really don't believe it's Arnold's choice.

His sole vendor these days are his most popular roles in famous franchises, otherwise it doesn't look that good for Arnold at the moment, with most of his comeback movies bombing hard, and he's very aware of this fact.

Arnold was and will always be a professional businessman, and being in another Predator will only bring benefits to him, either way you cut it.

If Shane wants Arnold, he gets Arnold. If he doesn't end up in the movie, it's because they didn't ask him.

Chris P

Hey guys. Just wanted to share an article I wrote highlighting 5 possible scenarios where Arnold could return as Dutch in The Predator. I'm all for his return, even it were to be a smaller cameo role.

I've listed a variety of possibilities, I'd love to hear what you guys think and/or what other possible scenarios you could come up with.

Here's a link to the post: https://www.scified.com/news/5-ways-arnold-schwarzenegger-could-return-as-dutch-in-shane-blacks-predator-4

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing Arnold topic.

ace3g

ace3g

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

The CIA obviously has these guys pushing too many pencils..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed