William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 159,815 times)

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal Hicks
Advanced review of the first issue: https://iearths.blogspot.com/2018/10/review-dark-horse-comics-william.html

Some spoilers and an apparent difference to the scripts (or just not quite accurate summary) but they really liked it!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah boi! cant wait to get the first issue in the mail :D

on a side note... i just ordered all of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 comics because it was on the back cover of Aliens Dust to Dust issue #3 that arrived in mail to me today LOL (I had completely forgotten MST3K was getting a comic series).

Corporal Hicks

Nostromo

Nostromo

Haha another egg on the Sulaco? Bishop did it?

Better to have shoved an alien in a locker to come out afterwards and start some eggmorphing.

The Old One

The Old One

"Adventuresinpoortaste" Correct, 100% IMO.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Oct 31, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
Haha another egg on the Sulaco? Bishop did it?

Better to have shoved an alien in a locker to come out afterwards and start some eggmorphing.

Depending on how closely they keep to the script, it's very much addressed in the story.

The Old One

The Old One

True.

Keyes

Keyes

Just went to order the first issue on Forbidden Planet's website, but I'm getting a no longer available message? Is anywhere else in the UK selling it?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally put my order in for this series! Looking forward to seeing what they do with the script.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Me too! Think I'm gonna bunk off early Wednesday to go pick it up before the shop closes!  ;D

Prez

Prez

Picking up issue one on my birthday. That's Thursday 15th as we get our new releases a day later here in Oz.

Can't wait :-)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Pre Ordered the TPB on Amazon.

SM

SM

Flicked through this (didn't have any cash on me) this afternoon.  Looks pretty good.  Will pick it up tomorrow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pre-ordered issue one.

Russ840

Russ840

Just read it.

Great stuff. Really enjoyed it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

7/8 hours until I can get my grubby mitts on it!

http://www.outrightgeekery.com/2018/11/11/alien-3-gidson-script-1-review/

Only read the summary. 4/5

QuoteDark Horse brings us THE biggest missed opportunity within the sci-fi world – the legendary and mind-blowing script for the third movie of the franchise by Cyberpunk literary giant, William Gibson.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed