New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,270,535 times)

Corporal Hicks

I agree with Badger there. That said, The Cold Forge is an equally amazing book.

Hi I'm 2525 from Dublin. Fan of the podcast but new to the boards. The podcast has been great for introducing me to a lot of the EU I didn't know about, especially some of the newer comics.

Duralumin

Hello all - new member Duralumin here - I'm a longtime Alien and Predator fan - first saw Alien in 1979 while in high school so that should be a hint at my age - hope nobody minds a crusty old codger like myself stepping in with his "two-cents" from time to time. Glad to be here!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 2525 on Apr 13, 2024, 05:33:20 PMHi I'm 2525 from Dublin. Fan of the podcast but new to the boards. The podcast has been great for introducing me to a lot of the EU I didn't know about, especially some of the newer comics.

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the podcast. And what I'm also hearing here is perhaps we should do a better job of summarizing the stories if people are listening who haven't read them!  :laugh:

Quote from: Duralumin on Apr 15, 2024, 01:18:21 AMHello all - new member Duralumin here - I'm a longtime Alien and Predator fan - first saw Alien in 1979 while in high school so that should be a hint at my age - hope nobody minds a crusty old codger like myself stepping in with his "two-cents" from time to time. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the gang. There's plenty of old codgers on here already too!

SnowSight

Hello, im 21 and from Argentina, i really like the lore of both Alien and Predator, its nice to meet you all.

Ale Motion Comic

Hello i'm Ale. I'm an animator and illustrator who makes motion comics. Glad to be part of this Alien and Predator fan community.

Shodan

Hi. I always liked alien movies and the first AvP comic was my favourite when it came out, but i never got into the rabbit hole until recently. Rewatched all 6 movies, and i've read some of the novels, and for some reason now, at the age of 40 im really into aliens lol. Must be the middle age crisis haha. Im really enjoying the games, books, comics and movies (just not the prometheus, its bad)

Shodan

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Shodan on Today at 08:18:19 AM(just not the prometheus, its bad)

No it isn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed