Is xeno prime really the homeworld of the xenomorph

Started by Thatguy2068, Nov 06, 2023, 09:44:44 AM

Author
Is xeno prime really the homeworld of the xenomorph (Read 2,132 times)

Thatguy2068

We alway heard that xenomorph prime is the homeworld of the xenomorph, however I don't believe that this could be the case of some unlucky planet that have been overtaken by a xenomorph infection Like Dead Space 3 where there was a planet that we thought were the markers were first created but turns out it was  another victim of the markers

SiL

There's was a home world in the old comics and novels.

The movies introduced that they were made and have no home world.

Stitch

Quote from: SiL on Nov 06, 2023, 09:59:37 AMThere's was a home world in the old comics and novels.

The movies introduced that they were made and have no home world.
There's pretty much nothing to add to that. Covers basically everything.

Immortan Jonesy

There is no elephant man either :'(

Still Collating...

That location is present in the RPG. The world is completely taken over. But it's not their homeworld. They are either created (by David, which is being retconned to it being the Engineers actually, we'll see how long that lasts, at least for this version of the Alien that we know and love) or is ancient and from somewhere far far away (from one of the old Prometheus scripts, being added back into the comics and RPG, but that can change soon as well).

SM

Their homeworld is in Alien Covenant.

The comics had a couple of different planets thought to be a homeworld but probably weren't.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Indeed, currently, even if I prefer the "creation of a dead race abstracted from humanity" angle overall.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 07, 2023, 09:52:01 AMIndeed, currently, even if I prefer the "creation of a dead race abstracted from humanity" angke overall.
Now sister you will become a true believer

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Still Collating... on Nov 07, 2023, 12:13:23 AMThat is ancient and from somewhere far far away (from one of the old Prometheus scripts, being added back into the comics and RPG, but that can change soon as well).
The more and more I hear about the Xenomorph are a or came from a ancient cosmic race the more I love it. It just works it doesn't remove the horror of xenomorph while added a good Mystery to them

Wweyland

The Predators seeded the planet  ;D

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 16, 2023, 07:35:26 PMThe Predators seeded the planet  ;D
I was actually thinking about that at one point

Immortan Jonesy

How about Engineer Prime? ;D 😅

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on Nov 07, 2023, 01:54:14 AMTheir homeworld is in Alien Covenant.

The comics had a couple of different planets thought to be a homeworld but probably weren't.
The novelizations of those comics outright said they weren't the homeworld and that they were mistaken, and re-christened them "hiveworlds".

The Cruentus

Quote from: SM on Nov 07, 2023, 01:54:14 AMTheir homeworld is in Alien Covenant.

Unfortunately, hopefully that will get retconned in the future though.

As others have said, the old eu had a homeworld of sorts, but given the infestation potential of the aliens, it could just be a world that they had overrun early in their timeline.

It would be interesting for them to actually have a homeworld though, because it would mean some of the other native species would have to be near or equally as dangerous for the planet to have a stable ecosystem.

Stitch

Quote from: The Cruentus on Dec 19, 2023, 11:35:02 PM

Unfortunately, hopefully that will get retconned in the future though.

As others have said, the old eu had a homeworld of sorts, but given the infestation potential of the aliens, it could just be a world that they had overrun early in their timeline.

It would be interesting for them to actually have a homeworld though, because it would mean some of the other native species would have to be near or equally as dangerous for the planet to have a stable ecosystem.
Would that really be unfortunate?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed