The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 324,223 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 88Chaz88 on Jan 26, 2010, 11:26:27 AM
It was probably in community news. That can get posted by any member and discussed but is not condoned by us. Maybe we ought to make that clearer.

Maybe you ought.

I guess you deserve a couple of shots as I inadvertantly mentioned you "can't shoot for shit" a while ago...

We're here to provide the community with high quality articles/reviews and all the latest news. We're not here to have a pissing competition. If you choose to refer to representitives of your fellow sites as such, fine. Just doesn't come off as professional.

88Chaz88

88Chaz88

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 26, 2010, 11:40:23 AM
We're here to provide the community with high quality articles/reviews and all the latest news. We're not here to have a pissing competition. If you choose to refer to representitives of your fellow sites as such, fine. Just doesn't come off as professional.
Yeah mate, I'm sorry, shouldn't have said it. Just mentioned it in passing naming no-one, but then you came ou with your preview and our members put 2 and 2 together. Just want to say it wasn't me trying to be malicious or anything.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

acording to IGN phil jupitus (UK stand-up comic and comedy show panal member) is doing voice work for AvP.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 26, 2010, 12:05:28 PM
acording to IGN phil jupitus (UK stand-up comic and comedy show panal member) is doing voice work for AvP.
http://www.whats-on-magazine.com/wp-content/phil-jupitus-18-of-38.jpg

No way. He's quite funny true but his voice is not in any way suited i wouldn't have said.....

WUM

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: LogansFolly on Jan 26, 2010, 12:15:56 PM

No way. He's quite funny true but his voice is not in any way suited i wouldn't have said.....

WUM

my guess is he will be a scientist or an enginer or somthing like that..

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 26, 2010, 12:35:36 PM
Quote from: LogansFolly on Jan 26, 2010, 12:15:56 PM

WUM

my guess is he will be a scientist or an enginer or somthing like that..

Maybe a secret comedic character that is hidden in one of the levels ala the Halo games? I used to love finding those little easter eggs.

Eldritch

Eldritch

Hehe, nah.. hope he's been chestbursted if it's true :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Drewid on Jan 26, 2010, 11:03:00 AM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 26, 2010, 10:58:31 AM
Quote from: 88Chaz88 on Jan 26, 2010, 10:52:08 AM
Anyway when have we ever said there'll be a PredAlien? We were specifically told there wasn't.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 26, 2010, 10:10:55 AM
The PredAlien is in a screenshot released by that foreign site...you know, the one who released almost a 100 pictures from the very same build we played.  ;)

I believe that was the the problem.

I suspect miscommunication rather than misinformation.

Indeed, already said you guys heard it wrong. Everyone can make mistakes, you just need to contrast your information tho. Anyway, this is not the place to discuss it. 88Chaz88, If you have any comments about this, please PM our staff.

TheRaven911

TheRaven911

Forgive me for my ignorance, but when did they take out the predalien?  I'm confused right now since they had it waaaaay back during the pred e3 video.

ikarop

ikarop

They didn't take it out. It was just a miscommunication between one of fansites and Rebellion.

ikarop

ikarop

Edit: New scans from Hobby Consolas (Spanish). The article is just a general (and positive) preview, It doesn't add anything new but there's a few new screenshots. Spoiler alert: The Queen is in thr 3rd page.

Sylizar

Sylizar

HURRY PLEASE! ;)

Corporal Hicks

Very lovely model. Looks better on the TV but she is really detailed and aged. Homage to some of the original AvP concepts I reckon.

yaji

yaji

There is a smart gun on the first page :)

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 26, 2010, 05:58:27 PM
Just got a a magazine with a image of the queen in all its glorious. Posting it in a few minutes.

Edit: New scans from Hobby Consolas (Spanish). The article is just a general (and positive) preview, It doesn't add anything new but there's a few new screenshots.

Never thought i'd ask this but...why is she orange?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed