Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 335,538 times)

Corporal Hicks

I'm really starting to lose my patience with how people are interacting with those they disagree with. Rise above it please.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 29, 2022, 08:28:43 AMI don't know if this has been brought up, but if I've got the Hulu subscription that has ads, does that mean this movie will get interrupted by ads every 15 minutes or whatever?

Isn't capitalism magical ?

Necronomicon II

Chuffed that those who've actually seen the film are full of praise. Simplicity is key. Looking forward to this.

Clubroot

Clubroot

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: SiL on Jul 29, 2022, 05:23:04 AM300 is close enough to 303 geez.
I don't get it. I just wanted clarification of the timeline.

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

I remember when it became known that Disney wanted to move forward with both the Alien and Predator properties that there was a lot of concern that they would PG them. Definitely not the case.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Jul 29, 2022, 01:25:23 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jul 29, 2022, 05:23:04 AM300 is close enough to 303 geez.
I don't get it. I just wanted clarification of the timeline.

When people say "300 years ago" it doesn't always mean "exactly 300 years ago, no more no less"

Xenomrph

BlueMarsalis79

Upgrade to Premium or upgrade to anywhere but America and you get it on Disney+

Hollywood

Hollywood

ace3g

ace3g

Xenomrph

Nightmare Asylum

To be honest, all of that just kind of feels like marketing speak to me. I'd imagine there won't be anything in the film itself that'll explicitly state that no Predator had ever been to Earth before.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 30, 2022, 01:17:29 AMTo be honest, all of that just kind of feels like marketing speak to me. I'd imagine there won't be anything in the film itself that'll explicitly state that no Predator had ever been to Earth before.

I agree, but another kick in the teeth in the direction of AVP 2004, AVP Requiem and The Predator by extension will not go amiss though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed