Tron 3

Started by Shasvre, Feb 03, 2011, 09:44:05 PM

Author
Tron 3 (Read 25,287 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, thought you were talking about the game. I'm pretty sure there was a virus/ISO in that, too.

Those panels look cool. I should check that out. Is the story any good?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I think it was great. It goes a little deeper on why CLU betrayed Flynn. We also see a lot more of the ISO's and their society.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, I should definitely try to pick it up. How is the adaptation of the first movie? I saw that one around before, too.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Haven't read that yet, will pick it up some day though. :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 29, 2011, 07:27:09 PM
Oh God, Facebook :D

But seriously, I'm really intrigued thinking about a virus destroying The Grid.

Go play Tron: Evolution. There's a virus called Abraxas that begins infecting The Gird and corrupting the Programs. It's really interesting and a great game overall.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 29, 2011, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 29, 2011, 07:27:09 PM
Oh God, Facebook :D

But seriously, I'm really intrigued thinking about a virus destroying The Grid.

Go play Tron: Evolution. There's a virus called Abraxas that begins infecting The Gird and corrupting the Programs. It's really interesting and a great game overall.

Sounds really cool. I would love seeing something like that in the movie. If the game is cheap enough now, maybe I'll try it out

Cellien

Cellien

I played through the game (in THREE DEEEZ) and it's decent.  It would be completely awesome if there weren't so many little annoyances, mostly to do with wall-jump-attaching bugs.  Prepare to see the DEREZZZZED screen a lot.  Other than that the atmosphere completely nails it.  I love the game, but mostly just for that.

Since Legacy I've become slightly obsessed with Tron.  In fact I just finished up this Light Cycle 'concept':

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Cellien, come here. Come here so I can kiss you.

Guhwuhuh.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That picture is amazing, Cellien! Great blend of old and new. I love it.

I want to see a blend like that in the third movie.

Cellien

Cellien

Thanks N.A.!
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 03, 2011, 12:47:18 AM
Cellien, come here. Come here so I can kiss you.

Guhwuhuh.
Lets do this.

ಠ_ಠ

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

You wouldn't have an online gallery or anything where your work is displayed, would you? Because everything I've seen has made me derezz in my pants a thousand times over.

Cellien

Cellien

I have some stuff up here:  www.blake-lowry.com  I'm trying to beef up my portfolio though as my current job has been a bit shaky.  Hope to be doing enough new stuff to replace most of the old concepts on my page. 

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Gorgeous, that's going straight to my favourites list. Best of luck out there, in the jungle. With those skills, I think you're going to do fine.  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Cellien on Apr 02, 2011, 11:29:39 PMI played through the game (in THREE DEEEZ) and it's decent.  It would be completely awesome if there weren't so many little annoyances, mostly to do with wall-jump-attaching bugs.  Prepare to see the DEREZZZZED screen a lot.  Other than that the atmosphere completely nails it.  I love the game, but mostly just for that.

Since Legacy I've become slightly obsessed with Tron.  In fact I just finished up this Light Cycle 'concept':

That looks pretty damn sweet. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cellien on Apr 02, 2011, 11:29:39 PM

Oh my, I love this. Simply great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed