Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 112,405 times)

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2024, 08:40:04 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 15, 2024, 08:38:53 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2024, 03:38:25 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 15, 2024, 03:32:19 AMOn Romulus I can not wait to finally see an Alien being a threat after all this time and being the focus.

Even as far back as Resurrection they ended up taking a backseat to the Newborn by the end,
Spoiler
No, there's a new mutant big bad at the end.
[close]

I did not know this truthfully, but I anticipated something like it because of the title-
Spoiler
but I reckon in terms of visuals it will just be a new Alien design, considering all the history on it, an amalgamation of the successful others from the franchise history. (Particularly Alien/s/³)
[close]
If so I am not bothered, I still consider that, a proper regular Alien.
Spoiler
It's a fleshy hybrid with a more human face, according to leaks.
[close]

If it's true, I am all in.
Spoiler
I'm ready for new, even more beautiful butterfly.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Hoping it is a reverse Billy Idol situation. 

Spoiler
A face without eyes.

[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BigDaddyJohn

The Kubrick anecdote is hilarious  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 17, 2024, 03:40:19 PMThe Kubrick anecdote is hilarious  :laugh:

Ok, I got it, thank you *hangs up*

Also, Ridley Scott getting a call from Stanley Kubrick sounds like a boy's dream come true

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah definitely Romy already rocks, on a quantum level or something👁⚛️👁👉👈

cockroach

cockroach

So looks like there's no UK alien 45th anniversary screenings with the Romulus preview?! Wtaf

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: via JoBloSpaeny told CinePOP, "I don't think I can say much, but I already delivered something, so I'll just repeat it. It takes place between Alien and Aliens, in terms of plot and chronology. But we have an incredible cast, some new faces. The Facehuggers are there. You will get everything you want from the film. Fede Alvarez is an incredible director who has so much respect for this franchise and this world. He knows everything about the Alien franchise like the back of his hand. All Alien fans will have everything they want."

https://twitter.com/joblocom/status/1782412181478486170

Local Trouble

BigDaddyJohn

Fans sometimes want questionable things.

Slutty Badger

"All Alien fans will have everything they want".

Really? So this movie is gonna close off the prequels, and finally give us some closure on the fate of the Covenant and David's story?

Just sayin'. 'Cause if Romulus don't have that, then you can't really make that statement.

It's been said before, and I'll say it now - if someone claims "shit be bangin'", then I expect to hear some f**kin' drums.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 22, 2024, 03:20:15 PMFans sometimes want questionable things.

Aye!😍👉👈 I love the prequels and the implications behind!!!

Darkness

Darkness

New interview with Isabela Merced: https://collider.com/alien-romulus-xenomorphs-isabela-merced/

Quote"The team at Legacy really helped us out with it. I was surrounded by pros. The interesting thing is that it was set up for streaming until the middle of filming. Because Fede Alvarez is the nerdy fan that he is of Alien , he really was vouching for this movie. He actually cut the teaser trailer himself, which is very rare. Usually, studios handle that. So, I think it was an absolute honor. I learned so much. Shout out to the crew in Budapest. They were amazing. They were top tier, for sure."

Quote"The detail is incredible. I like the Xeno nails. That's my favorite part, the chrome nails. I'm gonna get chrome nails for the premiere. You'll see me with them all around. They were incredible."

Quote"Yeah. I watched a ton of fan reactions to the teaser trailer and a lot of people were saying that it reminds them of Alien: Isolation if it were a movie, because it's a game. So, I would say it's very claustrophobic, it's very dark, and it's very authentic to the first one. A lot of respect is paid and due to the original. You're in for a familiar feeling of loyalty and care for this crew of people. On the upside, we do genuinely care for each other and we've stayed in touch and we're really important to each other."

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

WHAT HAPPENED TO TEE? Find out in Alien: Romulus!

Hopefully!

Also, dunno if this has been posted here before, but natty poster.

Nightmare Asylum

That's a fan poster using the Fortnite Alien render.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed