Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 612,647 times)

Wysps

Wysps

AVPG has just the right amount of everything.  I'm sure the dynamic would be way, way different on a larger platform like Facebook (I don't have it anyway, so I wouldn't be able to join in on the discussions  :'()

Thatguy2068

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 11, 2022, 02:13:06 AM
I interpreted it as Facebook in general, not AvPGalaxy's Facebook community, though I could be wrong.

You're not. I don't think he's ever really been very active in any groups, I was just saying there's plenty of evidence he's alive and well.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well it's good to hear.

On top of buzzing my head which isn't anything new I finally got around to giving the beard a trimming/taking away from the neck/beard oil treatment.

I think I did a pretty good job for being out of practice, though I might start at 7mm instead of 5mm next time and see how it goes.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

What kind of beard oil? I can't recommend a pine-oil-heavy mix strongly enough.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Bulldog, with aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My friend makes this one and a few others, I swear by it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm good but I appreciate the recommendation.

Plus I can only imagine the shipping from New Zealand to Canada.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Less than you'd think, but more than you'd like.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What I do know is going through DHL for collectibles from Japan because of the pandemic is pain.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2022, 07:16:51 PM
I interpreted it as Facebook in general, not AvPGalaxy's Facebook community, though I could be wrong.

You're not. I don't think he's ever really been very active in any groups, I was just saying there's plenty of evidence he's alive and well.

Yeah, he's alive. He reacts to my personal posts every now and again. Probably just sick of all us reprobates.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2022, 09:23:40 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2022, 07:16:51 PM

Yeah, he's alive. He reacts to my personal posts every now and again. Probably just sick of all us reprobates.

:'(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm probably his favorite reprobate. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2022, 09:23:40 AMProbably just sick of all us reprobates.

Not me though, right?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Especially you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed